Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

No a 6y and a 6 in mens arent the same size. the 6 in mens is a little bigger. it may fit like a 6.5Y
Quick question, i'm trying to get a size 6 in these for my girl, and she wears GS 6. Is a GS 6 the same exact size as a men's 6? With the difference only being the in the details/shape of the shoe? Thanks

you say those are 2010 Pearls??? they look like the 2009 HOH pearls

They Were The Exact Same Shoe Minus The Label On The Box My Dude :lol:

sorry man but they weren't.
hoh pair has a clear sole where the 2010 pair was more blue
the hoh pair was produced in Taiwan and had more defined grooves/ridges than what 2010 pair was the produced in China.

small differences but definitely noticeable.

View media item 962266
I finally broke them out today. Im surprised the masses didnt complain about the faux carbon fiber print on these like they did with the 2014 flightposites.

These aren't a retro of an original carbon shoe and people were more pissed about the other changes nike did to the shoe than the carbon.

Ive been rocking my barkley all star posites latley cus the hype train too heavy on these right now.

the hoh pair was produced in Taiwan and had more defined grooves/ridges than what 2010 pair was the produced in China.

I Have Them Both Sitting DS In Boxes Downstairs In The Sneaker Room... I'll Snap Some Comparison Shots Later On After The Work Day Is Over.... Never Particularly Remember There Being A Difference Between The Two Myself :nerd:

I Have Them Both Sitting DS In Boxes Downstairs In The Sneaker Room... I'll Snap Some Comparison Shots Later On After The Work Day Is Over.... Never Particularly Remember There Being A Difference Between The Two Myself :nerd:

Hey man, ur getting old :lol:
I did a compassion back when they dropped because dudes wanted to know the difference between the release.
The hoh pearls are the last foams that were produced in Taiwan.

just looked over the differences between 09 and 10 and yea theres a difference like j said

Ive been rocking my barkley all star posites latley cus the hype train too heavy on these right now.
I just scored  a pair of them runts on the bay... really nice sneaker...

But all though the hypnitis for these may be higher than wiz latifah... i still haven't seented these on anybodys twinkle toes.

Most are on the resale market to be frank like dukes.

Pearl Pros & Stealths my two favorite foams, my oregons galaxies yeezys dbs don't even come close
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom