Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

http://www.kicksusa.com/air-foamposite-pro-premium-black-616750-001.html

i think its dead now guys 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Finally got first pair (if it doesn't get canceled that is). Good thing I checked here otherwise I wouldn't have got. Thought it was strictly a 1pm release

Last edited:
I think I got mine. I got the PayPal email but no kicks email yet? We shall see.

Saw their post on IG about 1125 cst and decided to check their site and saw that you could add to cart. Did it with the quickness and got an order confirmation email from them instantly. :smokin

Last edited:
These guys have a ton of pairs, keep trying if you guys really want them. They have been live since about 8:57 Pacific Time, and they still have full size runs. Once the pairs start selling out it will show something like "Hurry! Only 3 left"

Again size 13 is out...like always. 

Able to cop the 11...will try to size trade with someone with 13 though....don't think anyone has a 13 to trade for an 11 though. 

Looks like sizes are selling out..... Can't add 10.5-13 anymore, at least I can't keeps saying the requested quantity is not available.

going to give up now since I already snagged an 11.. lol just so happened my screen somehow auto refreshed itself I was on the kicksusa page under search "foamposite" and lo and behold it was just sitting right there. Really smooth checkout if you were lucky enough to randomly get in early.

Back
Top Bottom