Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

In person these things are amazing compared to pictures. Love the multi colored upper. First pair of foams ive owned, much heavier than i expected

I see this release is bringing a lot of newcomers to the foam side. Once you come over here there isn't any turning back. Ur gonna want every color way. You realize how superb the quality is compared to all other sneakers then you see the durability of these things and how they are built like tanks, then you get addicted. Foam quality is 10x better than J's.

I see this release is bringing a lot of newcomers to the foam side. Once you come over here there isn't any turning back. Ur gonna want every color way. You realize how superb the quality is compared to all other sneakers then you see the durability of these things and how they are built like tanks, then you get addicted. Foam quality is 10x better than J's.

i disagree. foam quality is cool but nothing to ride home about anymore. quality lies with the new lebrons, kobes, durants, air max 2013, etc. nike has to make those well in order for sales to be good,
nike doesnt have to really do much with foams and retro jordans because they sell based off of reputation.

With the Nike Camo tee They could get set off pretty good but I havent seen any reason to add these to the collection. 

They still have full size runs at a few stores in metro Detroit

Went to 21 Mercer yesterday during opening to cop a pair of Foams and Undefeated Dunks and there was only one register opened to serve 80+ people in line. Needless to say, I waited 2 hours by the time I got to the register and the Dunks were sold out in my size. There was also this one group of about 15 high school and college kids with their MOMS and GRANDPARENTS holding bags and bags of Foams. Can you guess where the Foams went?

I'm not gonna knock their hustle nor bring their ethnicity into the conversation, but are they seriously trying to make a living doing this? I wonder what they're gonna do with all of them when they don't sell.

Last edited:
Went to 21 Mercer yesterday during opening to cop a pair of Foams and Undefeated Dunks and there was only one register opened to serve 80+ people in line. Needless to say, I waited 2 hours by the time I got to the register and the Dunks were sold out in my size. There was also this one group of about 15 high school and college kids with their MOMS and GRANDPARENTS holding bags and bags of Foams. Can you guess where the Foams went?

I'm not gonna knock their hustle nor bring their ethnicity into the conversation, but are they seriously trying to make a living doing this? I wonder what they're gonna do with all of them when they don't sell.
LMAO its gonna take them forever to sell all them foams. theres going to be a restock just like every nike release these past few months. even the stealth foams had a restock.

View media item 259612Not my pic.
Saw this on instagram. I usually don't like shirts that come out specifically for shoes, but this shirt is pretty nice. Can't find it anywhere tho. Anyone know where to get this?

That is the best shirt I have seen so far but can't find it anywhere. And I can't believe people are paying 60 bucks for that nike camo T. It will hit retail soon just gotta relax and wait.

Wait people are trading the 13s & 11s for these? I'd easily make that trade, hmmm, might end up with a pair yet lol. These look pretty nice in all these pics I must admit, I wasn't going to get a pair off the strength of $235 retail alone, that & I honestly shouldn't be buying more shoes like this, but hey it happens:lol:

I never should've entered this thread though

Went to 21 Mercer yesterday during opening to cop a pair of Foams and Undefeated Dunks and there was only one register opened to serve 80+ people in line. Needless to say, I waited 2 hours by the time I got to the register and the Dunks were sold out in my size. There was also this one group of about 15 high school and college kids with their MOMS and GRANDPARENTS holding bags and b
[/URL]

. Dont they have to rsvp for foams iver there?

mean.gif
 @ someone buying that many pairs.....

it's a no lose really isn't it? whatever doesn't sell they just go return for a refund?? am i missing something?

Last edited:
lol sneaker provider just had the price at 229$ when i went to the link provided by onin and now on my cart its 309$ wtf is up with that

it's a no lose really isn't it? whatever doesn't sell they just go return for a refund?? am i missing something?

That's a portion of "reselling" that most "sneakerheads" miss. In most cases what doesn't sell can be returned, for whatever reason "sneakerheads" think those "resellers" are stuck with the inventory. Some HOH/FTL do stamp receipts with no return no exchange BUT even then there are ways to turn anything Nike back into liquid cash. Even in IL there are machines that give you 98% cash for store gift cards. It's a decent side hustle to keep an obsession like sneaker collecting funded by disposable income. "Sneakerheads" just have this false comfort that the person stealing from their passion is stuck in a bad position. Kinda funny in all honesty how they claim to hate "resellers" yet base their entire collection's market value on prices set by those hated "resellers"...FUNNY!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom