Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

it's a no lose really isn't it? whatever doesn't sell they just go return for a refund?? am i missing something?

That's a portion of "reselling" that most "sneakerheads" miss. In most cases what doesn't sell can be returned, for whatever reason "sneakerheads" think those "resellers" are stuck with the inventory. Some HOH/FTL do stamp receipts with no return no exchange BUT even then there are ways to turn anything Nike back into liquid cash. Even in IL there are machines that give you 98% cash for store gift cards. It's a decent side hustle to keep an obsession like sneaker collecting funded by disposable income. "Sneakerheads" just have this false comfort that the person stealing from their passion is stuck in a bad position. Kinda funny in all honesty how they claim to hate "resellers" yet base their entire collection's market value on prices set by those hated "resellers"...FUNNY!

shoe returns can be denied at managers discretion. that started around when the DMP 5 and DMP 7 packs were dropping.

That's a portion of "reselling" that most "sneakerheads" miss. In most cases what doesn't sell can be returned, for whatever reason "sneakerheads" think those "resellers" are stuck with the inventory. Some HOH/FTL do stamp receipts with no return no exchange BUT even then there are ways to turn anything Nike back into liquid cash. Even in IL there are machines that give you 98% cash for store gift cards. It's a decent side hustle to keep an obsession like sneaker collecting funded by disposable income. "Sneakerheads" just have this false comfort that the person stealing from their passion is stuck in a bad position. Kinda funny in all honesty how they claim to hate "resellers" yet base their entire collection's market value on prices set by those hated "resellers"...FUNNY!

this man speakers the truth

you might not be able to turn it around for the price you want
but if the shoe is in demand you can still get something back even at a loss

Last edited:
shoe returns can be denied at managers discretion. that started around when the DMP 5 and DMP 7 packs were dropping.

Absolutely agree, managers can and in some cases do deny returns but it's not exactly the norm. Buying 60 pairs of a shoe is OD regardless! Lol!

Absolutely agree, managers can and in some cases do deny returns but it's not exactly the norm. Buying 60 pairs of a shoe is OD regardless! Lol!

i mean, they remember the face of people that buy up inventories and they definitely have issues with someone trying to return whole size runs. it messes up their numbers significantly.

returning 1 pair is one thing and they look like they gonna cry when you do that.

Went to 21 Mercer yesterday during opening to cop a pair of Foams and Undefeated Dunks and there was only one register opened to serve 80+ people in line. Needless to say, I waited 2 hours by the time I got to the register and the Dunks were sold out in my size. There was also this one group of about 15 high school and college kids with their MOMS and GRANDPARENTS holding bags and bags of Foams. Can you guess where the Foams went?

View media item 260651View media item 260652

I'm not gonna knock their hustle nor bring their ethnicity into the conversation, but are they seriously trying to make a living doing this? I wonder what they're gonna do with all of them when they don't sell.

are these the resellers pics from the people your talking about & their all from mercer ?

Last edited:
it's a no lose really isn't it? whatever doesn't sell they just go return for a refund?? am i missing something?

This. Most places tell you at time of purchase that there is a no return policy for release day shoes. So I'm sure that most of those shoes will sit in a closet and the people who bought them will be SOL

So many people bashed on these yesterday .

I knew the wanting for these would increase by the day lol .

yesterday people were happy they didn't buy them because they were "hideous" once they see them in person , oh how things change lol

glad i coped mine through NDC .

Man i need this shirt!

%24T2eC16NHJGoE9nuQeSy9BRF%29zvgRzQ~~60_57.JPG

I think I paid $25 for this shirt the same time I bought the foams

That guy is sitting on 18k worth if white camos.. One of the worse 18k investment I've seen before.. You're better off trying to flip a used Honda civic for profit..
I hope he has a hand truck to return them all back

That is the best shirt I have seen so far but can't find it anywhere. And I can't believe people are paying 60 bucks for that nike camo T. It will hit retail soon just gotta relax and wait.
My Footaction here in Lexington, KY has this T

Went to 21 Mercer yesterday during opening to cop a pair of Foams and Undefeated Dunks and there was only one register opened to serve 80+ people in line. Needless to say, I waited 2 hours by the time I got to the register and the Dunks were sold out in my size. There was also this one group of about 15 high school and college kids with their MOMS and GRANDPARENTS holding bags and bags of Foams. Can you guess where the Foams went?

View media item 260651View media item 260652

I'm not gonna knock their hustle nor bring their ethnicity into the conversation, but are they seriously trying to make a living doing this? I wonder what they're gonna do with all of them when they don't sell.

By the looks of the stacks of Jordan boxes in the back ground I'm pretty sure these resellers know exactly what they're doing.

They're going to make their money back and some. There is no site that is charging under $300 for these and the price will go up once DS pairs start to dry up.

They probably charged it all on credit so I'm pretty sure they can afford to sit on them for a while.

The only reason these didn't smoke in NYC is because of the blizzard otherwise they would have been harder to obtain.

I struck out online and my girl got my pair from FTL on 34th Street and said there was some dudes there that bought 30 pairs on the spot.

Reselling bulk is something that people that do it realize the consequence of something bombing, but they can always make their money back regardless through returns or whatever.

Making back the money isn't the issue.. Like you said.. You can always return the shoes if bought from Nike store... But you're sitting on 18k worth of shoes that isn't exactly flying off the shelf..

Pro tip: Power resellers often don't even pay retail for their pairs. A manager will sell a reseller their entire shipment for like 80% of MSRP. The store itself pays 50%. This way the store gets most of their profit in one swoop and avoids having to deal with raffles, opening early, paying extra employees to work the release, and dealing with the moronic knucklehads that are the sneakerhead community.

Pro tip: Power resellers often don't even pay retail for their pairs. A manager will sell a reseller their entire shipment for like 80% of MSRP. The store itself pays 50%. This way the store gets most of their profit in one swoop and avoids having to deal with raffles, opening early, paying extra employees to work the release, and dealing with the moronic knucklehads that are the sneakerhead community.

In which case would have to be cash transaction.. If dm sees that one person scooped up all pairs on a single credit card would raise red flags.. Especially on a 'limited' release shoe..
Either way.. The owner of the foams will be set back for a little bit..

In which case would have to be cash transaction.. If dm sees that one person scooped up all pairs on a single credit card would raise red flags.. Especially on a 'limited' release shoe..

...Perhaps more popular at mom and pops - though most don't get all releases.

Also, don't underestimate mom and pops who don't mark up holding back some of their own stock and selling through their own, personal, online accounts that aren't affiliated with their brick and mortar store.

My overall point is that bulk reselling is difficult without the retailers themselves aiding and abetting.

Finally going to pick mine up from NikeNYC.

They pushed it cause of the snow storm that wasn't even that bad.

The people doing that are either buying from mom and pops that can charge it all to a CC, or they are actually buying directly from the JB/Nike rep at an even greater discount.

I know the one of the biggest bulk resellers out there does this, and I'm sure a lot of you would know the person I'm talking about if I said their name. But the Nike reps (in the case of foams) are where the scheming actually begins. And those price at which they hit their sales goal is much lower than that of the retail store. The rep may need to hit cost plus 20% to make his commission/goals/bonus, whatever you want to call it. So these bulk resellers will get the product in large quantities at 30-40% of retail. If you know the right places to look, you will see Penny V's for $50 under retail on release day, but that person is still making as much as FNL would selling at retail.

Anyway, there is an entire reseller game out there that is much more profitable than most of you thought it could ever be. You may come across these foams at $10 under retail, laugh that you stuck it to a reseller and came up for under retail, but you really jus paid a price point that's still 30% above his break even. Who all out there making 30% on $18K investments in 8 weeks say YEAHHHH!

...Perhaps more popular at mom and pops - though most don't get all releases.

Also, don't underestimate mom and pops who don't mark up holding back some of their own stock and selling through their own, personal, online accounts that aren't affiliated with their brick and mortar store.

My overall point is that bulk reselling is difficult without the retailers themselves aiding and abetting.

True.. Retailers are to blame as well..
Yeah.. Cleaning out a mom and pop store was probably more common practice maybe 10 years ago.. Now, you'll be lucky if they sell at msrp

Not lettin mine out until this bad philly weather goes away. Btw, if anyone is still looking, Sneakeressentials.com has some pairs left for 310. Not a bad deal, their shipping is a little high (17?) But its priority shipped and you have the shoes in hand in like 3 days 

Cat's Out Here Started Lining Up For These On Friday At 11AM..... I Personally Wasn't About That Life But Ended Up Camping For A Couple Hours In Order To Secure What Was Needed For The Homies Etc. ........ Definitely Too Cold To Be Spending 24 Hours Out In Line For This Shoe Tho :x

I Guess I Feel A Bit Opposite Of What Others Have Mentioned Here In This Thread In That I Think These Can Be Made To Look MUCH Better In Pics Than They Actually Do In Person..... That Plasticy Finish Has Me On The Fence About My Personal Pair >D

View media item 261069
This Pic From Politics Really Had Me Liking These Too
View media item 261070

*A Little Bonus Photo Shot With Some Local Talent :nthat:
View media item 261071

The people doing that are either buying from mom and pops that can charge it all to a CC, or they are actually buying directly from the JB/Nike rep at an even greater discount.

I know the one of the biggest bulk resellers out there does this, and I'm sure a lot of you would know the person I'm talking about if I said their name. But the Nike reps (in the case of foams) are where the scheming actually begins. And those price at which they hit their sales goal is much lower than that of the retail store. The rep may need to hit cost plus 20% to make his commission/goals/bonus, whatever you want to call it. So these bulk resellers will get the product in large quantities at 30-40% of retail. If you know the right places to look, you will see Penny V's for $50 under retail on release day, but that person is still making as much as FNL would selling at retail.

Anyway, there is an entire reseller game out there that is much more profitable than most of you thought it could ever be. You may come across these foams at $10 under retail, laugh that you stuck it to a reseller and came up for under retail, but you really jus paid a price point that's still 30% above his break even. Who all out there making 30% on $18K investments in 8 weeks say YEAHHHH!
. Damn. I need to get in touch with a comect like that then. Thats crazy

Back
Top Bottom