Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

another reason to buy early and pay more is to not deal with the lines

that's great pairs can be had but dont forget the lines and campout's

ny is the city on getting it in the shaft when you either buy at retail or end up paying extra

FTL, FTA, Champs have not sent out any emails or tweets about raffle tickets so I guess it is FCFS. I'm hoping the price tag will scare off a lot of people and I don't think too many people are feeling the squadron blues so hoping the lines won't be insane next Sat.

The west coast always gets shafted on foams no matter how many pairs Nike releases 
mean.gif

It's safe to say these are a big General Release (well at least in my city). My area had already done raffles this past week and about every damn store had em. Today, for SuperBowl Sunday, about another 6-8 stores did guaranteed tickets. I was able to pick one up, there was already about 15 people on the list ahead of me that I saw signed up but the counter lady told me to please spread the word that they are giving tickets out cause she still had  a lot left  she even showed me about maybe 40 tickets left in her hand LOL. My boy and some of his friends went around the city to pick up tickets and all the other stores still got a bunch left, these tickets were easy and seemed like every damn store got em. Even the small stores that usually barley get 12-15 pair of J's had about 30ish of these Foams. Not even sure why they are even doing tickets n raffles when theres a bunch of these to go around. I guess it helps t HYPE IT up like it's special or something. These tickets are just sitting there....probably will take em another day or two to sell out of em.

Last edited:
just called the stores in the mall and now wondering how wide of a release these really are. FTL and Champs said they are not getting them, FTA is doing reserved thing and Shiekhs is doing raffle tickets later this week.

Just left foot action my mall. He pulled them out so I could see them. The quality is there, but I don't do camo. He said he has three 9.5s where he usually only gets 2 of each size in foams. There are three other stores releasing them in my mall. If I'm up Saturday morning I'll probably pick up a pair to trade for something else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom