Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Funny how everyone says these are horrible yet they are still sold out all over. I think they are awesome but I'm not much of a foamhead. Copper and silver sneakers seem weird to me lol

Sell out or not, these are easily one of my favs in my collection--mainly for their detail and uniqueness

View media item 311873

qft alot of detail on these. I love em.

I finally saw the matching penny snapback for these at footlocker. :smh: the top of the brim looks like aluminum foil, just too bright. The camo shouldve been on the top of the brim, not the bottom.

Quick q guys I have 2 black/red xis ds from this last release is it a good to trade my xi +40. For a pair of these ds?

this is my 3-4 foamposite template i made but i cant stop trying to create the perfect color
 Not bad the speckled foam wouldnt be to bad, but not with a blue sole. Make them black! 
Unds my pair today, I slept on these but they look sick on feet.
 Nice image the background is milky...lol. I Unds mine to go grocery shopping last week I love them. I want a pair of foams for beaters now.
roll.gif

Last edited:
I just picked up a DS, never tried on pair for $200 off Craigslist :smokin

What a great day :smile:

I honestly would LOVE if Nike does a Cool Grey colorway similar to that of the CG XIs... Make it happen, Gentry.

^where exactly, what stores and what location are these available in?

these are not doing too good on the bay.

Last edited:
 Not bad the speckled foam wouldnt be to bad, but not with a blue sole. Make them black! 

Nice image the background is milky...lol. I Unds mine to go grocery shopping last week I love them. I want a pair of foams for beaters now.
roll.gif
i use my gym greens for that

Saw (1) Size 9.5 at Shiekh in BayFair Mall in the bay area 30 mins ago.  Go go go... if anyone needs it.

Price is going up on these slowly...seeing them end around $300-325 now.

This will be a shoe everybody will regret passing on.

Glad I have a couple extra pairs for when the price goes up hard.

Do you guys go TTS with these or .5 up? I heard they end up breaking in and molding to your feet anyway.

Last edited:
For all the they sitting in md posts. Ducktales. New to the dmv and been all over md seaching. No one had em

For all the they sitting in md posts. Ducktales. New to the dmv and been all over md seaching. No one had em

where you been looking? i wouldnt say they are sitting but they didnt sell out immediately either. i know ive seen them sitting on walls in multiple sizes but i never ask if its a FSR in the back.

Back
Top Bottom