Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
I like the back tab 
grin.gif

These are getting a much wider release later this month/early june- on the running sheets of many spots.

They are a part of the 'world cup'- city pack 

Awesome news! I was hoping Nike had a World Cup Footscape pack planned. Can't wait to see the rest. But these def need to be copped.

Pretty much everything you post dude- seems to be no real love- just jumpin on that hype train.

No beef- just my observation
No offense either but I think you have the wrong assumption about my love for shoes. Yeah if something gets hyped, I'll notice and get excited to cop it. I think that happens with everyone one way or another. But if you think I just buy shoes and sell them to move on the next hyped thing no one has, I'm not like that. Unless we have two different definitions and understanding of who a beast is. I have to sacrifice shoes I have to get shoes I want more. Otherwise I would've been flaunting my RO Yeezys as my avy and not even be in this footscape thread

Anyone know how to size on the woven motions, like the baby blue and grey pairs that just came out?  I had a 10 in my cart on fnl earlier this morning but didn't cop and now it's gone
frown.gif
 So yeah would a 9.5 be too tight/10.5 too loose?  My flyknits in 10.5 are fine

Last edited:

These are getting a much wider release later this month/early june- on the running sheets of many spots.

They are a part of the 'world cup'- city pack - roshes/max 90/ max 1/ max 95/ interanationalist etc.
where did you get this news from? will it be an extremely limited release? please post updates here regarding the city pack footscape when there is

Man this sizing question is getting out of hand. This thread doesn't have many pages, go back, read!

Back
Top Bottom