Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
anyone knows which store carries nike footscape in california? I'll ask my bro to check it out when he's there. 

Imo- livestrongs are the worst footscape woven released- unless you are a steelers or wiz fan- black hir white midsole and yellow sole doesnt work for mine.

but as hype drives market it seems $ range noob hype kids willing to pay bigger $ for livestrongs than they should.

Brown hideout> white hideout> everything else> crocs> livestrong :D  

There is hype on the livestrongs? When those released no one was checking for those. Every one was going after the FLOMS and MR Cartoon AF1.

There is hype on the livestrongs? When those released no one was checking for those. Every one was going after the FLOMS and MR Cartoon AF1.
exactly my point- noone wanted to knwo about them until recently- try finding a ds pair under $500 these days.

exactly my point- noone wanted to knwo about them until recently- try finding a ds pair under $500 these days.
I mean yeah the resale price is fairly accurate but to say they are hyped is reaching. 

A) People don't **** with Footscapes at all. (US)

B) I highly doubt "Kids" are checking for these if anything it's people who have always ****** with Footscapes.

C) Our convo on here probably got the "Kids" checking for them now. 
laugh.gif

I got mine for 200 so I can't really complain

Last edited:

I mean yeah the resale price is fairly accurate but to say they are hyped is reaching. 

A) People don't **** with Footscapes at all. (US)

B) I highly doubt "Kids" are checking for these if anything it's people who have always ****** with Footscapes.

C) Our convo on here probably got the "Kids" checking for them now. 
laugh.gif

I got mine for 200 so I can't really complain
I'd argue that a shoe more than doubling in price is due purely to hype- if not this, then what else.

Granted, it may not be US hype- which imo is in it's early stages- it is more from asia and western europe- and it does not look like abating

lol @ point c) 

$200 is a fair price- is what I paid on release- and sold them not long after-(ebay final bid was $236 from memory!) because I just couldnt wear them.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's hype so much as just want. they'll never be "hyped" b/c they're a very niche shoe that appeals to a small demographic. Thing is that demographic is usually oddballs like all of us in here lol. We've been around, gotten tired of the usually Jordan/Air Max routine and find ourselves seeking out diff models, diff shapes, diff color executions, etc.

Also, availability plays a key role too once you pair it w/ that want. Most of those don't get a mass market, gen. release behind them. basic supply and demand.

But I highly doubt you'll ever wear your pair somewhere and walk into a situation where somebody else is wearing the same cw. Hell, there probably won't be another pair of any cw w/in a 5 mil radius :lol:. And that's sort of the appeal I think.

im looking for the world cup series footscapes. anybody have it for sale? especially the portugal and brazil pair!

In that case, there isn't much of an urge to fight! I had to force myself to stop at the grey & red pair.
I have like two pairs of wovens that are multicolored in the woven section and about 5 that are just one color.

Single color>

I have like two pairs of wovens that are multicolored in the woven section and about 5 that are just one color.

Single color>
I like the single colored ones also. Something about the multicolor just pops though. I've been on the hunt for Black Rainbows & Bodegas.

I like the single colored ones also. Something about the multicolor just pops though. I've been on the hunt for Black Rainbows & Bodegas.
Regret not getting the black rainbow, got the off white  ones tho.

As for bodegas I was able to cop the lows and chukkas, chukkas still DS lol gotta pull them out.

Regret not getting the black rainbow, got the off white  ones tho.

As for bodegas I was able to cop the lows and chukkas, chukkas still DS lol gotta pull them out.
I can honestly say that when I first saw Footscapes years ago, I wanted to get into them but didn't quite understand the design. Now I regret not giving them a shot. I ended up finding the Bodega Motions. I need the chukkas though. Size 8 is tough to come by.

Motions are the only ones im missing but not in a rush to get. Got my chukkas a little too big. Still hoping I will find a swap for a 9 or 9.5 but I doubt it. They are very hard to come by

Back
Top Bottom