Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
I did not to cart anything tbh. was temped to because of the below retail price but I had a pair ordered already from DSML, that I just received today
nthat.gif

No prob man... was getting a bunch of errors right off the bat so I probably just wasn't as quick as the euro dudes gunnin for these

Unfortunately I missed them, but I'll be praying for a size 11 in either colorway to pop up! I love this silhouette. 

Last edited:

Thank you! Ordered both, probably for less than I would have gotten them for on SNKRS after tax. Just hoping I don't get hit with duties. Also hoping that the sizes were listed as US. 
embarassed.gif
Weird that the site switches between US and UK depending on the sneaker but I think these were listed in US sizes.

Thank you! Ordered both, probably for less than I would have gotten them for on SNKRS after tax. Just hoping I don't get hit with duties. Also hoping that the sizes were listed as US. 
embarassed.gif
Surprised by the price too, even with the high shipping rate it still be worth it

Thought it was a mistake or a glitch in the first place.

Ordered both. I hope now that they won't cancel them.

Caved and grabbed the white pairView media item 2136701

Wow they actually look really nice. When it comes to the OG compared to these I'd say the chukkas are nicer in black. Color pops way more. But when it comes to these the white pair is way better. The colors aren't as attention grabbing so it works well with the off white.

got mine in as well, and TTS feels a little big.

Thinking if i should've sized down half. Anyone did that?

got mine in as well, and TTS feels a little big.
Thinking if i should've sized down half. Anyone did that?

[emoji]128529[/emoji]

"Footscapes, whether they are og's, lows, chukkas, all have the same sizing. TTS or you can go a half size down: TTS leaves you with a little wiggle room. For a tight/snug fit got with a half size down. DO NOT BUY THEM A HALF SIZE UP, THEY WILL FIT AND LOOK HUGE!"

Of course everyone is different....

Last edited:
Thanks, looks like i'll just have deal with my size 8. Unless someone has a 7.5 and wants to trade? I've got both colours btw.

Back
Top Bottom