Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Any body know where to get replacement laces for footscape wovens that are similar to the ones that comes with the sneakers ... They are significantly different than most laces ... just wondering if anybody found a source that is pretty similar. 

Can someone explain the terminology used for footscapes? I'm noticing a lot of acronyms being used and don't know what each one means. Like what is used to identify chukkas or lows?

I've had the 360 skull pack for years now after looking and finding them for cheap on eBay ($45), but haven't really looked beyond that

Thanks

Last edited:
I was actually gonna post I just copped from SNS. It's been years since I got anything from them but I know they are very reputable.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Got the black pair in from kith

Both colors are nice but I think I prefer black... probably bc the midsole is glued terribly on the toe of my white pair

got both my pairs from hanon and i'm glad i got both. they are both equally good imo.

sucks yours has glue issues @Remy!

Last edited:
This is terrible right? Or am I just being picky?

Left shoe... midsole bending far up on the toe.

Last edited:
oh crap no you're right that's horrible, it's practically curving up twice as high as your right shoe

i guess no one else would notice once their on feet, but man it'll bug the hell outta me

^^ The quality control on these was atrocious, at best.  My off whites have hella glue stains and silver(?) paint marks on the midsole.  

I ended up with a second pair of blacks from NDC to see if I could get a better made shoe, and I ended up having to mix and match both pairs to make an acceptable pair.

And yeah, the cuts of the uppers are totally off on my pairs, too.  When looking down from above it's mad obvious the sweatshop worker was throwed when piecing these together.  

And like I mentioned before, the number of levels of weave showing above the toe rand varies on all 3 pairs--literally not one matches the other.  

I'm close to sending them all back.  For $180 you gotta do better than this.  

oh crap no you're right that's horrible, it's practically curving up twice as high as your right shoe

i guess no one else would notice once their on feet, but man it'll bug the hell outta me
Its really bothering me... especially after getting the black pair which isn't flawless but significantly better

^^ The quality control on these was atrocious, at best.  My off whites have hella glue stains and silver(?) paint marks on the midsole.  

I ended up with a second pair of blacks from NDC to see if I could get a better made shoe, and I ended up having to mix and match both pairs to make an acceptable pair.

And yeah, the cuts of the uppers are totally off on my pairs, too.  When looking down from above it's mad obvious the sweatshop worker was throwed when piecing these together.  

And like I mentioned before, the number of levels of weave showing above the toe rand varies on all 3 pairs--literally not one matches the other.  

I'm close to sending them all back.  For $180 you gotta do better than this.  
I noticed the different number of weave above the toe on my pairs as well... super annoying

White pair is probably going back to nike.

Maybe I can get a replacement pair from some other shop but don't think many more releases will be happening

This is terrible right? Or am I just being picky?
Left shoe... midsole bending far up on the toe.

View media item 2141925

View media item 2141927

Damn, sorry to see this, it's not acceptable for the price they retailed for. I checked my pairs and the are OK to me. My black pair did have some black marks on the sole but as these will be worn I'm not bothered by them. To me this has definitely been one of the better Nike releases this year, they look great on foot and they are wide foot friendly.

Can someone explain the terminology used for footscapes? I'm noticing a lot of acronyms being used and don't know what each one means. Like what is used to identify chukkas or lows? Like what does the NM mean on the newest release?

I've had the 360 skull pack for years now after looking and finding them for cheap on eBay ($45), but haven't really looked beyond that

Thanks
anyone? lol

anyone? lol

Not sure what NM means but chukkas usually have some type or writing on the pull tab.

For example, a lot of the chukkas I've bought from Asia have something on the tab. My cheetahs have "11k" and my monotones have "TKY" but I have no idea what it means.

As far as identifying chukkas and lows it's as simple as chukkas being highs.

Last edited:
My favorite three
happy.gif
My hideouts came unglued the second time I wore them. 
frown.gif

Beautiful shoe. Hoping to restore mine one day. And also to acquire the brown hamsters! Livestrongs would be nice too. 

Can anyone help me find a black pair in 8 or 8.5? Im debating on selling my black/rainbow Chukkas so I can grab a pair of these

No chance I'd give up the OG rainbows for the new joints. I get some folks prefer lows to a chukka, but the OGs have much better rainbow colors and waaaaay better quality control.

Back
Top Bottom