Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
I will be pretty upset if I miss the black pair... And the rainbows flew under the radar for me... NT Gods, please help us get em stateside!

The colours are kinda bland, but the fact that they're nubuck and not suede has pushed me over the edge

EDIT: LMAO the only size not available on Hanon is my US 7.5. Oh well money saved.

Last edited:
Could the blacks and linens actually sit for awhile? Doesn't seem to be a ton of demand so far, or at least not as much as the rainbows.

yeah they seem to be sitting but I hold out for a discount

Although i am waiting for them to drop on a store that removes vat and doesn't charge an arm and a leg to ship to Singapore

Last edited:
hopped on the blacks when they released on thursday. i would consider them a consolation to the banned's but, at this point i own more footsapes than i do jordans so it doesnt really apply lol

29446745545_46a4ceb691_c.jpg

first pair of fotscape wovens. copped the linen in a 11.5. typically i am a 12 so hopefully ill be good to go

cant wait to see them on feet

I usually cop a US 9.5 in footscape but my normal size is 10. I got a 9.5 in linens they fit good but I'm wondering if a 10 would have been better. They were a bit snug for me.

View media item 2160514
I'm a 12 and got these in an 11.5 and they fit nice and snug just the way I like it. They're growing on me more and more. First pair of footscapes.

Now I'm the type of person who actually wears my kicks so I usually spray protectant on mine, but this type of leather looks like it would turn a much darker color if I did so if I don't then I'll probably barely wear these which is upsetting.
Typically I will beat a pair up and can restore any shoe with ease but I dunno about these

Do older footscape woven like the pink pack and tweeds fit exactly the same as the newer sole wovens? bigger or smaller? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom