NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Just got my OGs in today; thoroughly pleased with these! Aesthetics and fit are awesome. Please excuse the poor pics.
When I tried them on, they're a size too big
mean.gif

I would say im a sz 10 with wide feet that usually buys 10.5.
From most of the people I asked about sizing, they recommended going up a .5 size up.
Yeah, I went with a 9.5 instead of a 10 and was worried that they'd be too snug since people suggested to .5 size up. I have semi-wide feet, but TTS worked for me. There was a little extra length-wise, but the width was perfect.

bah i need a size 10.5 in the black :[ only found websites that have the blue in that size :[ 

also found another website with the champagnes but with shipping its just too much  :[ 

Last edited:
Just got my OGs in today; thoroughly pleased with these! Aesthetics and fit are awesome. Please excuse the poor pics.

Yeah, I went with a 9.5 instead of a 10 and was worried that they'd be too snug since people suggested to .5 size up. I have semi-wide feet, but TTS worked for me. There was a little extra length-wise, but the width was perfect.
Congrats on the pickup man, those are rare these days! 

May I ask how much you got 'em for?

Damn I'm in VT for school right now and 21 Mercer phone orders require billing & shipping to be the same address. That wouldnt be a problem but they dont ship to NY :lol:

I'm out of luck unless I can get one of my boys to pick up a pair in person for me but everyone is away for college.

Trying to negotiate with a dude on eBay right now so hopefully this pulls through.

I'm still heated about this :smh: >:

And the prices are crazy now

Oh well I'll keep searching

Thanks. I paid $495...finding these in a DS 9.5 was not easy to come by. Copped them when I had the chance and they're totally worth it IMO.

Damn is the speckled sole really worth the $200 - $300 premium over the SP's?

Damn is the speckled sole really worth the $200 - $300 premium over the SP's?
Yikes that's a steep price! But they look amazing with the speckled sole
With these, it wasn't just the speckles on the sole, but the grey color giving the shoe a more "stealth" appearance. There'a also a difference with the midsole line/rand on top of the Free tooling. Don't like how it's the same color as the woven on the recent colorways. It makes the tooling look flat and contrast with the upper/less holistic. On the OG release, that part above the sole is colorblocked to match the Free, making it look more organic and flowing with the woven upper.

Basically, I'm meticulous about what I buy nowadays. If I feel something's off or unless I really like something, then I can hold off on copping.

Last edited:
Basically, I'm meticulous about what I buy nowadays. If I feel something's off or unless I really like something, then I can hold off on copping.

Fair enough. I wasn't insinuating anything with my post. I'm in the same boat these days as well.

Fair enough. I wasn't insinuating anything with my post. I'm in the same boat these days as well.
It's all good; nice to practice restraint and save money for the things that we can really appreciate.

Anyways, with the black/poison greens still on NDC, perhaps we might see a somewhat wider release for future colorways? I'd personally like a nice red, purple, or white pair.

Perhaps they could switch the color of the Free sole too, like some of the Roshes.

It's all good; nice to practice restraint and save money for the things that we can really appreciate.

Anyways, with the black/poison greens still on NDC, perhaps we might see a somewhat wider release for future colorways? I'd personally like a nice red, purple, or white pair.

Perhaps they could switch the color of the Free sole too, like some of the Roshes.
such an expensive shoe! if they start coming out with different colors at different times, it becomes managable... but if they are releasing colors like how roshes are going, we are gonna be in serious financial trouble! lol

Yeah, that might be a predicament, but I think they'll be more conservative in rolling these out than the Roshes.

I was actually thinking in terms of making them more available/easier to cop than the limited releases of the first NRG and SP pairs. If they drop on NDC, HOH, FNL, or other select accounts, at least it should give us an easier chance to get what we want.

edit.
on another note, i don't see this being like the roshes in that it takes 8hour to weave the shoe by hand, i believe.
the quantities have to be more limited

Last edited:

Super satisfied with my pair! Despite the speckled sole and the laces, innevas overall are amazing. My thin black waxed laces are suppose to come in tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom