NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Where and what size laces did you get?

Black thin waxed laces from mylaces.com, one of my homies recommended getting my laces there so i'd give it a try. My shoe size is a size 10 so I went with 120 cm laces.

Last edited:

Got my blues in from CT. Thank god I didn't get charged customs. I need to find the 2012's now!

Got my blues in from CT. Thank god I didn't get charged customs. I need to find the 2012's now!

I'm patiently waiting for mine from CT with my fingers crossed on not getting custom charges. How long did it take to get yours?

I'm patiently waiting for mine from CT with my fingers crossed on not getting custom charges. How long did it take to get yours?

I ordered on the 25th of march and it got here yesterday. I was at work so I didn't get it until today. My package was sent out last Monday.

Last edited:
isn't really that steep considering they only produced 300 with a retail of 200 and that was 7 months ago.
did they only make 300? i didn't know that at all. they were on finishline and restocked at least once afaik so i thought they were a lot more common.. they were sitting in Japan....i found 2 by accident just sitting in a major department store months after they dropped

Last edited:
For those waiting on the Black Inneva release on 4/12, it's almost certainly to be the Black/Poison-Green that launched last week in the US on NDC.

This from CT's twitter
[h2]These Nike Sportswear Inneva Wovens drop later this week. #nike #crookedtongues instagram.com/p/X2NeGwy00n/[/h2]
So that's likely to be what is on the Release Calendar on end.

Also the Black/Champagne SP the same day.

Also still no clue on the 4/11 release, Black SP WMNS?  Maybe they just double-posted the B/Champagne.

For those waiting on the Black Inneva release on 4/12, it's almost certainly to be the Black/Poison-Green that launched last week in the US on NDC.

This from CT's twitter
[h2]These Nike Sportswear Inneva Wovens drop later this week. #nike #crookedtongues instagram.com/p/X2NeGwy00n/[/h2]

Also still no clue on the 4/11 release, Black SP WMNS?  Maybe they just double-posted the B/Champagne.
well that's just a slap to the face for us who was waiting to see if it was a restock of the OG's. the hunt must remain. anybody able to lead me to a size 10 for the OG's?

This from CT's twitter

[h2]These Nike Sportswear Inneva Wovens drop later this week. #nike #crookedtongues instagram.com/p/X2NeGwy00n/
[/h2]

Damn, if the April 12th release is the black/green color way only, I'm glad I got the black/black sp when I got the chance. If they come out with other solid colors, we're gonna have some problems. Lol.

Honestly I can't picture a better cw than the black/black, so I'm just glad I got the SPs, since I kinda gave up getting the OGs

Excited to see the new releases though and it seems like Nike has dropped the price significantly on the new cws, at least that was what I discovered with the black/poison green on some UK sites.

I was so mad when I missed out on the NRG last year so I had to have a pair of these.

Also thinking of a lace swap. These blue laces just ain't working for me.

Any NTer's from Hong Kong know if these shoes are still available at the Nike Sportswear store in Causeway Bay?

I was so mad when I missed out on the NRG last year so I had to have a pair of these.

Also thinking of a lace swap. These blue laces just ain't working for me.
the sp  with blue laces are dope but the og blacks are just on another level

The OG Inneva will release this weeken only in Europe, Nike Stadium Milano and 1948 London.... Along with multi color HTM flyknit racer and trainer+. USA fans all at once"FML"! Anyone across the pond want to help?!

Back
Top Bottom