NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

^ yessir. Along with removing that midsole paint.

NRGs have thin black laces, a grey midsole with black speckles, and a black sock liner.

SPs have thicker blue laces, a white midsole, and a beige looking sock liner.

I don't personally own the SPs so I'm not sure if there are any additional differences that I'm missing.

Yeah I know the difference between the two colorways. Probably should've asked what does NRG and SP mean, or whats the difference between the two. Only the first pair that dropped was labeled NRG correct?

Damn, StoneyTony, that pic made me drop $200+tax on NDC just now. The grey SPs look 10x better than the blacks, which I own and have worn many times. The black SPs look like turd in comparison lol.

On a sidenote, someone on Twitter said there was a FSR on NDC of the gray suedes until the papparazi pics came out of Kanye wearing them. Now they're sold out (smh and lol). Im more interested in his car.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/26/kanye-west-nike-free-inneva-woven/

I wanted to grab those grey inneva but didn't want to drop $200 plus tax... they aren't even discounted on swoosh 
mean.gif

I did the $200+tax because of NDC's return policy. Otherwise I woulda copped online from an out of state shop to avoid tax.

No sizes have sold out though so there's hope for a sale. Everyone else is probably doing a good job holding out because that price is really ridiculous.

Just wanted to note my experience with sizing on the Inneva. Got a pair of the Wolf Grey SP from NDC recently. Based on the majority of comments here (I know some say tts and go down) and a Nike CS rep, I went up a half size.

Shoes are way too long IMO. So I'm waiting to get my normal size now. The CS rep dd tell me that an 11 is exactly 11" long and the 11.5 is only an eighth of an inch longer. The width won't change in the increments of half sizes. Not much of a difference, but I suspect the 11 will fit me better.

Anyway, just my insight on the fit of the Inneva. I say go TTS if buying. I plan on posting an on feet pic once I have the 11 in hand (on feet). For now, the standard box top pic of the 11.5 I'll be returning...

The other half of my recent Inneva pickups. This colorway is fantastic.

Review: Nike Free Inneva Woven - Armory Navy

Whats the best way to remove the midsole paint from the sp's?
Most simple way is to have a lot of packets of Alcoholic wipes (40% Isopropyl Alcohol I believe?) and start with a small segment of midsole paint and rub hard but carefully and it will come out. 

^ no problem fam. definitely looks a lot, lot better. Along with the lace swap, very happy with my innevas now. And it's a simple job. Just gotta be careful

Last edited:
Careful of what? A bit nervous about messing with my most expensive sneakers!

lol just try to focus on midsole paint and that only. Avoid wiping it onto the woven parts or the glue is all I'm saying. If you do, it's hardly noticeable so it's an easy job but still better if you get it cleanly

Nice find. I've been meaning to post this picture of that colorway. Thought it was black at the time. These and the greys are beautiful but I gotta wait for a discount somewhere.

^ wow even nicer find than my picture. so glad Nike are doing these single toned colorways again. Was never feeling any of the other colors recently besides night stadiums

The obsidian cw (598384 441) is releasing on end.co.uk on October 12th.

I'm getting these off NDC with my gift card once they come up. I'm a sucker for obsidian. Glad I passed on the greys.

My advice is to buy running shoes for running, these are a lifestyle shoe.

To each their own though, some people like to run in Roshes, too. Personally, I'd never do it and instead just get some running shoes depending on where you run and how much/often.

Back
Top Bottom