NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

These were not designed to be a running shoe, so I definitely wouldn't try it. If you really need a runner, get something proper for that.

I personally wouldn't run in them which is why I think this picture on Nike's Fuelband page is funny.

"These were not designed to be a running shoe"

Source?
This is a Nike Sportswear shoe, designed more with style/casual wear in mind than your typical Nike running shoe that's more strictly for performance. If you really want to run in them that badly, go right ahead, but Nike Sportswear is generally geared more toward sports inspired casual wear. For pure running purposes, I know I'd rather get a pair of free run 2s or something for cheaper than beat up and put miles on a pair of Innevas that retails for $180-200.

Not trynna compare Inneva with Roshes BUT they are both an NSW model AND the designer of the Roshe said that the great thing about designing NSW shoes is that there are really no performance requirements compared to running shoes like the Free Run or Lunar Flyknit etc.

The ONLY reason why I can see people wanting to run in Inneva is because they look dope as hell, but otherwise I don't see any arguments.

The obsidian cw (598384 441) is releasing on end.co.uk on October 12th.

I'm getting these off NDC with my gift card once they come up. I'm a sucker for obsidian. Glad I passed on the greys.
any pics out there of these yet? I am definitely curious as to what they will look like.  Also curious about a US date for release as well.

I actually really like those. Like a blue gradient. Much better than the two tones but I still like single tone best

I actually think they pulled it off, might not cop but that doesn't change the fact that these are pretty dope and well executed by Nike

As gerald said, waaaay better than the two tones

These are awesome- nice to see a change up- and agreed- so much better than two tones.

Hopefully we see some more well executed c/ways- I imagine we will see a bunch of horrendous crap also!

they should recreate some of the htm air woven colorways... id love black/grey and rainbow

Last edited:

I have no problem with the two toned and CWs with multiple colors (trying not to use "multicolor") which are cool in their own way but I love these clean, single colored designs. I hope Nike has more of these CWs in the pipeline.

Using my giftcard the moment these hit NDC. First pair of innevas. Worth waiting.

Last edited:
Hello, i just paid for a pair of inneva 140$ plus 50$ shipping and found your forum. I just want to ask if you can notice if it is original or fake replica because now i noticed that the box lid cover is missing. The weird thing is that the same seller have one more like this in a size 7 with no box lid and a size 6 with the same photos with my shoes. Is that normal?

I know that this does not mean anything but maybe means a lot. Is there anyway to spot if it is replica?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom