NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Just found a pair of poison green innevas at my local notdstroms rack for $80. Worth a shot to check your local NR.

can i check if anyone bought WMN's size ? how does it fit compare to MEN's size?

im a US9 Mens

you might still fit it, it's just that 1.5 sizing up for women shoe is generally standard for Nike. i have flyknits that shows both sizes on the box. with that said everyone fits shoe differently.
yeah hope i could fit in those sail/mortar pair ! thanks !

you might still fit it, it's just that 1.5 sizing up for women shoe is generally standard for Nike. i have flyknits that shows both sizes on the box. with that said everyone fits shoe differently.
got em shoes and the length feels alright, but the sides felt a bit tight .. is that how the inneva's fit? will it loosen up after a few wears? first pair of inneva's for me

got em shoes and the length feels alright, but the sides felt a bit tight .. is that how the inneva's fit? will it loosen up after a few wears? first pair of inneva's for me

Might help to unlace, stretch it out, and relace entire shoe with foot in to make it adjust to your foot. IMO it helped me but gotta be aware/careful how they are laced. I also think they stretch a little too after more wears

Might help to unlace, stretch it out, and relace entire shoe with foot in to make it adjust to your foot. IMO it helped me but gotta be aware/careful how they are laced. I also think they stretch a little too after more wears
Yeah, that's what i did, remove the laces and refitted em and it still feels kinda snug , i guess i've gotten the wrong size

I just got in the grey and laser orange inneva in a 9.5 but it is too small. Any one looking for a 9.5 in that model? I have them up on ebay right now, let me know if you are interested and I'll either send you the link or we can work something out.

Anybody know where I can get a pair of stadium greys in size 9?

Try Finishline. There might be a coupon code hanging around too.

Be prepared for the possibility of a cancelled order though. My order got cancelled when they first put up the stadium greys because they ran out of stock but had my size listed. They listed my size for weeks but told me they were out of stock and that any orders for that size would be cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom