NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

new to free inneva, are there any fakes i have to worry about? i saw some on ebay for $108 shipped for the two tones. the seller has 9000+ feedback with 3 negative feedback claiming fake shoes.

new to free inneva, are there any fakes i have to worry about? i saw some on ebay for $108 shipped for the two tones. the seller has 9000+ feedback with 3 negative feedback claiming fake shoes.
I've only seen two-tone replicas. It's pretty obvious on sole i think. Just look close, you should be able to see it on the quality of the material that they have used.

Just compare it to original ones on google.

The obsidians should be on NDC either this weekend or next.  And then they'll show up on FNL a few weeks after, just like the Night Stadiums.

21 Mercer released them on Tuesday, I think.  So they're coming.

No real point in paying way over retail when they'll be releasing here soon--unless you live in Europe.

i really want these shoes, but they have horrible fitment on wide feet. I tried twice and had to return both time. =( 

Wolf greys or obsidians? i'm torn.
laugh.gif
I'm a sucker for anything Obsidian.  My favorite color on anything. 

Sizing down makes it fit perfect if you dont have wide feet

sizing up makes the toe too long and it becomes clown shoes.

these shoes are nice but not meant for wide feet. 

I agree, I got the night stadiums and will have to return because you can see my socks on the sides of the tongue from dat wideness
even go 0.5 up?
Didn't try 0.5 size up. The toe box is pretty small and its hard to wiggle your toes because of the tight heavy weave. I have tons of free runs in a size 9 so the sole is the correct length for my foot but the upper just doesnt wrap around my foot.

Are there discount codes?
naw couldn't find any. i shoulda try these on before purchasing two pairs. it doesn't fit right for me. my feet are a little bit wide but i'm ok with the tightness, but for some reason my toes doesn't reach the tip even though i got my TTS. the tip is a little long so it's pressed down when i walk making the shoe look funny. i hope i can sell these back without losing money.

Last edited:
^For what it's worth, they're purposely designed to have a longer toebox, so that's natural...
I walked around some more in the house and it seems the toebox that doesn't get pressed down as much.  it's barely noticeable, but if i pressed down, i can see the part where my toes doesn't reach. are most people like this in the picture?

Back
Top Bottom