NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

I'm confused. So the black/black innevas with the black speckled midsole is dropping on the 12th. Is the rainbow speckled dropping the same date or what?

I'm confused. So the black/black innevas with the black speckled midsole is dropping on the 12th. Is the rainbow speckled dropping the same date or what?
I dont get it either? It would not look like Nike to re-release a shoe like the OG Innevas, I believe the rainbows are dropping.

If the OGs drop, I'll regret copping the SPs, if they are the ones with rainbow speckled sole then I'm good with the black SPs.

It would make sense if the innevas are dropping with the rainbow speckle because of the htm pack with the flyknits. But why release another OG release? If the OGs do come out, I'm selling my SP's.

It would make sense if the innevas are dropping with the rainbow speckle because of the htm pack with the flyknits. But why release another OG release? If the OGs do come out, I'm selling my SP's.
If anyone bothered to read Crooked's article they mentioned that Nike had wrongly sent pics of the original Inneva instead of the rainbow speckled sole version. It's very possible that everyone else got the same image package and as well were sent the wrong pics and just assumed they're re-releasing the original Inneva. Don't you think it's unusual everyone got images of the Flyknits and none of the Inneva that releases at the same time, with the same theme.

If anyone bothered to read Crooked's article they mentioned that Nike had wrongly sent pics of the original Inneva instead of the rainbow speckled sole version. It's very possible that everyone else got the same image package and as well were sent the wrong pics and just assumed they're re-releasing the original Inneva. Don't you think it's unusual everyone got images of the Flyknits and none of the Inneva that releases at the same time, with the same theme.

This is NT. Nobody reads.

So I read the dailystreet article on the 3 pack including the flyknits and the innevas:

"Unlike the FlyKnits in this pack, the Inneva Woven stubbornly shuns any and all colour and opts for a completely monochrome approach. An all black upper sits beautifully on top of a speckled light grey sole unit. This shoe is very similar to the recent Inneva Woven SP, but to discerning eye the light grey sole unit with it’s black speckle and the addition of black laces and a black lining make all the difference."

I am confused. Kill me now. Someone just tell me is it both colorways they're releasing, just on a different day or is it one colorway.. Good lord.

So I read the dailystreet article on the 3 pack including the flyknits and the innevas:

"Unlike the FlyKnits in this pack, the Inneva Woven stubbornly shuns any and all colour and opts for a completely monochrome approach. An all black upper sits beautifully on top of a speckled light grey sole unit. This shoe is very similar to the recent Inneva Woven SP, but to discerning eye the light grey sole unit with it’s black speckle and the addition of black laces and a black lining make all the difference."

I am confused. Kill me now. Someone just tell me is it both colorways they're releasing, just on a different day or is it one colorway.. Good lord.
maybe that's just their description of the wrong pictures that Nike sent.  A lot of sneaker news sites don't really do much research before posting.  Either way, if it's the OG then great, if not then im sure the rainbow speckles won't be hard to get out or paint over.

These came in today. Not sure if ill keep them. Nothing like my OGs

Last edited:
maybe that's just their description of the wrong pictures that Nike sent.  A lot of sneaker news sites don't really do much research before posting.  Either way, if it's the OG then great, if not then im sure the rainbow speckles won't be hard to get out or paint over.

this.

I agree, that is most likely the case. Everybody believes that the OGs are coming now (and we all HOPE so), but it would make much more sense if it's the rainbow speckled.
Posted on aboyandhisdog_ ig
Rainbow speckle
I saw those on IG too, pretty sure those are the ones dropping, no pictures of the OGs in store or anything.

I agree, that is most likely the case. Everybody believes that the OGs are coming now (and we all HOPE so), but it would make much more sense if it's the rainbow speckled.

I saw those on IG too, pretty sure those are the ones dropping, no pictures of the OGs in store or anything.
They're clearly not the OG.  The tongue says Milan on them.  Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair

Those Milans ain't leaving the city, nor London.

Unless they trickle more out after this Milan/London exclusive.

Also confirmed with END that they'll release 2 Innevas this weekend, Mens Black/Green Wmns Black/Pink

Milans are cool and so are the mint flash AM1's releasing on the twentieth but neither hold a candle to innevas. As far as those easter bunny midsole innevas their cool just like the black sp's but aren't as dope as the all black og's, even with a lace swap.

so fnl is getting both inneva sp black and blues the 20th? but we wont be getting those milans over here? meh i guess thats okay :[ i really do like that rainbow speckle though 

Last edited:
and theyre still gonna retail for $200 right? :\

They are $180, also don't forget to signup or log into your ebates/rebates or if you buy on fnl use your wc rewards with ebates or rebates and i don't know they'll let you use $20 off 150 coupon but you can try that also.

COMBO SAVINGS :smokin

Back
Top Bottom