Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

These are nice but they are not worth the reselling price of 600. These arent Jordans and theyre not htm. These shoes are limited only because of Nike and because they are new. They are nicely done but they don't have a pedigree like the Jordans have. If you were them out only you will appreciate them. No on will know what they other other than Nike shoes. Everyone notices jordans on the other hand. The reselling point should be around 300 to 350.

These are nice but they are not worth the reselling price of 600. These arent Jordans and theyre not htm. These shoes are limited only because of Nike and because they are new. They are nicely done but they don't have a pedigree like the Jordans have. If you were them out only you will appreciate them. No on will know what they other other than Nike shoes. Everyone notices jordans on the other hand. The reselling point should be around 300 to 350.
Jordan's are garbage tho, bad quality and over hyped, also no one needs to recognize your shoes.

Let me know how you feel wearing them.

UPS man also just came by with my grey pair and I have to say they are really not comfortable in the heel area for me :frown: 

Looks like the ladies who glued the HTMs were on vacation when they were making these 
nerd.gif

did you get true to size?
I am often in between 9.5 and 10 in Nike (Flyknit Racers in 10 feels very snug), I got these in 10 and it feels like the right sizing (ideally would be a 9.75 I guess)

It is the black heel support that I can feel heavily when having the shoe on, but it will probably disappear after a couple of wears I guess.

I am often in between 9.5 and 10 in Nike (Flyknit Racers in 10 feels very snug), I got these in 10 and it feels like the right sizing (ideally would be a 9.75 I guess)

It is the black heel support that I can feel heavily when having the shoe on, but it will probably disappear after a couple of wears I guess.

View media item 1407846

ah, got'cha! i went with 1/2 size up also, and also feel a bit of that heel issue, but it doesn't bother me, 'cause it's not scratching or anything. maybe some Achilles-supported socks can help

ah, got'cha! i went with 1/2 size up also, and also feel a bit of that heel issue, but it doesn't bother me, 'cause it's not scratching or anything. maybe some Achilles-supported socks can help
Ok thanks for the confirmation!

It's not that bad, but if it doesn't get better after a couple of wears I'll look into getting a heel liner.

I just regret not trying harder for the obsidian pair, the shoe looks so much better on feet 

Greys finally arrived and I`ve never been that excited about unboxing a pair of shoes.  I`ve never had the HTMs in hand but even if the quality on those with the leather heel seems to be higher, the quality and comfort of the current release is unbelievable.

Even though the Obsidians look awesome too, for me the Greys match with more colors once you have them on feet. Wish Nike would turn these into a wider release or put them on ID.

Last edited:
Is there a way to ship from Nike EU to US? Missed that black 10.5 but tried checking out with the Blue Magistas and unable to choose U.S. as the country and still have item in cart. Read in another thread you need a third party service, is this the only way? 

Is there a way to ship from Nike EU to US? Missed that black 10.5 but tried checking out with the Blue Magistas and unable to choose U.S. as the country and still have item in cart. Read in another thread you need a third party service, is this the only way? 
Yup, a shipping forwarder is needed. But be very careful, Nike eu has been on a rampant banning spree for orders paid for using a US credit card

Appreciate the clarification! I see folks post the EU and UK links and was wondering how they are able to get their shoes shipped to them aside from having family or a friend do it.  

Soooo got the worst news ever. Guy was gonna ship my HTM's today but last night somebody smashed the window on his car and stole about $5,000 woth of shoes. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom