Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

damn, first time I've actually felt some movement when looking at the Magistas.

I'm starting to like them.

:smokin

Try to take a look at them up close if you can .

I believe it will change your mind .

They are pretty awesome .

And funniest thing of all , I like the blue ones A LOT too .

No one up here in Vancouver BC even knew what these are ... walked into Nike Metro the day after the release yesterday and got the Black and Wolf Grey Magistas in my size ... they still had sizes left in every cw

Did all undefeated branches release the magistas or mercurials? Really need those black magistas...

Last edited:
No one up here in Vancouver BC even knew what these are ... walked into Nike Metro the day after the release yesterday and got the Black and Wolf Grey Magistas in my size ... they still had sizes left in every cw

Or they knew what they were and avoided them!

magistas shipped from nike today, will be here in three days... can't wait, hoping the half size down will fit me right.... 

Can you help a brother out???

how much does the volt htm goes today?
size 10.5
im buying btw not selling

Dude they were madd cheap before. Now it seems the ones left are more money. Definitley increased the price after the greys and obsids released. I see em at 500

Last edited:
Dude they were madd cheap before. Now it seems the ones left are more money. Definitley increased the price after the greys and obsids released. I see em at 500
here's one for 425 if you feel like paying that much

$300 is around the price i've seen for them in that size

http://www.flightclub.com/nike-htm-free-mercurial-superfly-htm-volt-white-white-052269

thanks for the quick heads up,appreciate that
i've sent a message to someone who open price at 400
hopefully i can work something out from him

Last edited:

Is there any way you could help with either color in either size for me?  Will pay the paypal + 4% fee and ship and add a little more on for your trouble
I've received about 8 requests for this, if I go there I will help who I can. It is a bit out of my way but if I end up going I will grab what I can for NTers

hah i was there last sunday too around 1pm and yea they had a about one size left of each colorway. i notice that whenever I'm up in the BC area they usually have some shoes in stock that would be sold out in the Seattle area

Back
Top Bottom