Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

if only they were greys or blacks 
mean.gif

Does anyone have both the superflys and the magistas? Im curious as to which is more comfortable on foot.

I have had a few PMs and messages about the Magistas available up here in Vancouver ... I called the Nike store this morning and they are all now sold out ... a few guys posted pics on local FB sneaker pages, and I think it sparked some interest in the locals. Sorry guys : (  

Last edited:
I have had a few PMs and messages about the Magistas available up here in Vancouver ... I called the Nike store this morning and they are all now sold out ... a few guys posted pics on local FB sneaker pages, and I think it sparked some interest in the locals. Sorry guys : (  

Have a question hmm would it hard to wear this?
The ankle part is flexible wonder would it be hard to squeeze in with socks?

I really wish the midsole/outsole on both of these superflys/magistas was black or grey. The white will be easy to mess up.

Gray and Blue Magista's available from kicks-crew.com in a few sizes. $300 a piece, which is basically resell.

verdict?
Love them ... seriously so comfortable. I am a size 12 in all Jordans, Nike Flyknit Trainers and Racers, and pretty much everything else, and these fit perfect ... i tried on a 13 just to see how it fit, and it was HUGE. I have the Superflys on route from NDC, be interesting to see how they fit compared to the Magistas

Back
Top Bottom