Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

grey magistas went online on nikelab eu this morning....copped my 11.5, but they were gone in a heartbeat

so i might be getting the obsidian mercurials today, just hoping this guy wont flake out on me.

lmao

but god damn the ish i'm giving up for this 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

$255 shipped for Blue Magistas decent price? They seem to be sitting on ebay but non of the sellers will budge.

$255 shipped for Blue Magistas decent price? They seem to be sitting on ebay but non of the sellers will budge.
That's around $30 over retail + tax. Not sure how much better you'll get unless you're strictly looking for retail and below.

Could have easily gotten the grey Magistas but passed. Way too much shoes bought and on the way, have to set priorities 
smile.gif

iim wondering when they are gonna release the new colorways of the free mercurial...probly be a garbage color anyways..burgundy or forest green or something

Last edited:
I want more Magista colorways

I've been wearing my black pair for like a month straight lol 

I want more Magista colorways

I've been wearing my black pair for like a month straight lol 
still trying for a pair. 

you guys think sub 3 would be a good for the black magista's?

greys came in...got them in 11.5, blacks were a 12. gotta say 11.5 fits better, but just gonna use the blacks with thicker socks.

the right back is a bit off, but still great pair!

dont need/want the blue magistas, so for now, my magista/mercurial collection is complete till they put out new stuff. 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom