Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

i want a pair of the obsidian mercurials so bad its eating away at me..only thing left to do is pull the trigger and click...but i would be so disappointed in myself afterwards..spend 600 and then u get the shoes in hand and i say to myself damn i dropped all that money on THIS? and i don't feel it would be worth it...esp since i paid like 3 times less for the black pair.....****

i want a pair of the obsidian mercurials so bad its eating away at me..only thing left to do is pull the trigger and click...but i would be so disappointed in myself afterwards..spend 600 and then u get the shoes in hand and i say to myself damn i dropped all that money on THIS? and i don't feel it would be worth it...esp since i paid like 3 times less for the black pair.....****

Dude in the end they are sneakers, and there will be another pair. Once you get them you will want the next pair. Don't let the hype kill your wallet

looking for nike air footscape magista in black size 7.5 paypal ready must ship to ontario, canada! pm me

Last edited:
I own the magistas in an 8.5 and they fit perfect.

will the superfly's in a 9 work?

i wear 9 in trainers, 9/8.5 in racers, 8.5 roshe.

350 a decent deal for ds mercurial superfly grey?
Well, you can take your chances with rumored new releases coming out this year, but I'd say 350 is okay if you really want the shoe. I know these were going for almost 500 a few months ago. The only reason I say you might want to wait and take a chance is that Nike has released their Nikelab Sock Darts that are somewhat similar to the previous colors (oreo and photo blue) so that might further saturate the market. I woudln't be surprised if they did some kind of "Oreo" mercurial superfly which would be black/gray. However, it would still be difficult to buy at retail. Overall, you'd be paying a little over retail + tax, so that's pretty much a $100 finder's fee, which is not a deal breaker for this shoe in my opinion.

Last edited:

Well, you can take your chances with rumored new releases coming out this year, but I'd say 350 is okay if you really want the shoe. I know these were going for almost 500 a few months ago. The only reason I say you might want to wait and take a chance is that Nike has released their Nikelab Sock Darts that are somewhat similar to the previous colors (oreo and photo blue) so that might further saturate the market. I woudln't be surprised if they did some kind of "Oreo" mercurial superfly which would be black/gray. However, it would still be difficult to buy at retail. Overall, you'd be paying a little over retail + tax, so that's pretty much a $100 finder's fee, which is not a deal breaker for this shoe in my opinion.
lol i have never been able to pick up the sock darts

lol i have never been able to pick up the sock darts
Yeah, I mean if this is the color you really want, then I'd say go for it. Considering the rarity, hassle, and work you have to put into get one, I'd say it's a decent deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom