Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

im so damn salty for all these sub 350 mercurials deals..
if it helps you feel better i got 2  for sub 350 ea.. 
roll.gif

just kidding man ... just have to be patient it will come up im sz11 so it was kind of hard, but persevere my friend..

Last edited:

havent seen you forever what you do with the white trainers?

honestly i would say im incredibly fortunate.. i find very reasonable if not steal prices for my pairs.
Traded them away to a friend. Still trying to find a pair in nice condition for under 5.

saw the greys/navy's in person the other day and I must say the Navy's POP a lot more than the greys. weird to say but the navy's have a short of "shine" when in natural daylight. grey's are pretty bleh. nothing impressive tbh. filters make the grey look better. 

Just bit on the mercurial superfly grey sz 11 for 376 through ebay just for some assurance 
with 6x ebay bucks and $15 from ebay gift rollover couldnt help it
all in all i spent around 340 if i count ebay bucks as credit which i will spend regardless

this is the most ive ever payed for a pair sneakers lol... minus my white trainers unpadded which were less than double retail
been on the lookout for these in a while... it was one of those things where i had to go with priorities over spending $500

Those had to be worn cause all the greys I see in that size or below are around 500

Last edited:
saw the greys/navy's in person the other day and I must say the Navy's POP a lot more than the greys. weird to say but the navy's have a short of "shine" when in natural daylight. grey's are pretty bleh. nothing impressive tbh. filters make the grey look better. 
Very true I always flex on my bro when I rock them navy bangaas

i do not regret picking up the obsidians

thought the greys would be darker but they are still nice

I'm saddened that we haven't seen more colorways.  For awhile it felt like Nike was headed down the path they'd followed for the racer and flyknit chukka.  HTM to a couple of colorways to wider release.  I guess they have other plans.  

anyone have a going rate for the black HTM Mercs aka the unicorn?

i only seen one on ebay and theyre asking $1200+ w/o a box.

I'm saddened that we haven't seen more colorways.  For awhile it felt like Nike was headed down the path they'd followed for the racer and flyknit chukka.  HTM to a couple of colorways to wider release.  I guess they have other plans.  
man chill! haha dnt worry. didnt tblake already say theres more colors coming? its only been 2 months since the last release..which was like 6 months after the first release 

Feeling luke warm on them. Only like the obsidian collar ones, but I have all three originals so these are not a must for me.

Definitely copping the USA one Maybe on the Netherlands/France ones. Definite pass on England/Brazil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom