Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/mercurialx-proximo-street-ic-indoor-court-soccer-shoe/pid-10279638/pgid-10253934

Last edited:
Those are pretty sick. I'd cop if I played soccer. I'm surprised they haven't sold out since they're multicolor :lol:.

remenber seeing pics of these like 7 months ago and i even posted a pic on instagram.......robocoped earlier to rock with my jerseys :pimp:

If I'may a 12 in the racer and it's a little snug what size for the mercurialx proximo multicolor TF?

Thought I saw something about sizing down. I Def don't want to be snug like I am in my racers as I need to be able to play in them... TIA

How are these as a casual shoe? Seem like it would be an odd feeling walking with a somewhat cleated sole.
I asked some members in the Soccer (Football) thread and one of them said they wore the indoor court shoes casually and that it was comfortable. As for reviews for the Mercurial ProxmioX, the consensus is go 0.5 up if you want a more casual fit as they run more snug and narrow. I will be getting mine later this week so I can give some more feedback later. I went 0.5 up.

I asked some members in the Soccer (Football) thread and one of them said they wore the indoor court shoes casually and that it was comfortable. As for reviews for the Mercurial ProxmioX, the consensus is go 0.5 up if you want a more casual fit as they run more snug and narrow. I will be getting mine later this week so I can give some more feedback later. I went 0.5 up.
Magista X : Go TTS for casual

Mercurial X : Go TTS or half up for casual... but half up really isn't necessary unless you plan to wear it for a long periods of time straight out the box.

I did the half up thing and it's a tad too big personally.

They do not stretch like crazy, but since it's a performance shoe, it will give in and mold to your foot.

I just need any pair of Mercurial in sz 9-10. Its a struggle 
mean.gif

man those mercurial proximo's are flames! :nthat: but two of my buddies said theyre really narrow and not stretching as much as he had anticipated. i presume theyre great for performance though, but doesnt seem as practical and suitable for casual wear if my feet are wide. and probably already mentioned but i think those navy magistas are really for the US and not France. The kit the USMNT are wearing during their friendly with GUA faded down to a navy on their shorts. seems to match, shrugs.

Got my Mercurial Proximo Multicolors in. Going to send them back. I went 0.5 up and they are still very narrow. Hard to get my foot into it. That tight lockdown is probably the point for playing, but for casual, I don't want to spend the time breaking them in. Also, the plastic coating they put over the flyknit is a shame (though again, probably for playing purposes). It darkens it and hides the vibrant flyknit underneath. I'll stick with the Free Mercurials for casual.

I wonder if you could get acetone or something of that sort to break down the plastic coating?

Got my Mercurial Proximo Multicolors in. Going to send them back. I went 0.5 up and they are still very narrow. Hard to get my foot into it. That tight lockdown is probably the point for playing, but for casual, I don't want to spend the time breaking them in. Also, the plastic coating they put over the flyknit is a shame (though again, probably for playing purposes). It darkens it and hides the vibrant flyknit underneath. I'll stick with the Free Mercurials for casual.

Back
Top Bottom