Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

you on ATATF (Atlanta)? i know a guy trying to get rid of his too for a great price. just dont have the cash at the moment.
nope.. i wouldnt say mine is a great price, but it is great in comparison to market(ebay) price -$50-80

wish it was sz10.5-11 
i actually have size 11s but not for sale 
wink.gif

I've been checking the NDC page every day since they released, and noticed that sizes kept randomly popping back up on the Brazil and the USA pairs.  I managed to grab a 10 in the USA pair over the 4th of July weekend, and I nabbed a size 10 in the Brazils that popped up yesterday.  Got my shipping confirmation last night, super excited.  Anyone looking for pairs, keep checking!

I've been checking the NDC page every day since they released, and noticed that sizes kept randomly popping back up on the Brazil and the USA pairs.  I managed to grab a 10 in the USA pair over the 4th of July weekend, and I nabbed a size 10 in the Brazils that popped up yesterday.  Got my shipping confirmation last night, super excited.  Anyone looking for pairs, keep checking!

Lucky you. I still haven't been able to cop a pair, maybe because I haven't been trying so hard like I used to lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom