Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

i also have the htms i wore em on my bday last november...thats the only time. i wish i had another pair

They did?? Where? 

ahhhh need us7! 
They released on some soccer related sites and NDC at the beginning of the month. Some European sites had them for sale as well in the past 2 weeks or so.

Someone posted before to keep an eye out on November 1st for a restock.

If you're interested in a US8, PM me and we can discuss.

any idea when these will release? the grey mercurials
If you're talking about those dark gray mercurials on this page of the thread, they have not released yet. If you're talking about the pure platinums (silver/gray) then those have released but might get a restock on NDC as mentioned before.

If you're talking about those dark gray mercurials on this page of the thread, they have not released yet. If you're talking about the pure platinums (silver/gray) then those have released but might get a restock on NDC as mentioned before.
Yes i'm talking about those dark grey ones. for the platinums, do u know if they will restock elsewhere EU? other than NDC? 

Those purple ones (if anyone cares about them :lol:) should be released in decent quantities, I know a few shops that are scheduled to get them that didn't get the pure plats.

Those whiteish ones look pretty cool

They did?? Where? 

ahhhh need us7! 

I ordered a pair .From socccer master.com. the shoes ship out "late October" according to them. I got a size 7 and am unsure if I want to keep them, I'll see once I get them in hand, but I'd love to hook you up for retail if I decide not to keep them

I ordered a pair .From socccer master.com. the shoes ship out "late October" according to them. I got a size 7 and am unsure if I want to keep them, I'll see once I get them in hand, but I'd love to hook you up for retail if I decide not to keep them
That's very kind of you! Let me know! Not sure if this is an issue but I am located in Singapore.

Please don't tell me what my friend bought. I know what I'm taking about lol. Here, I'm sitting next to him, those don't look like magistas or some indoor boots to me.

View media item 1761718

Okay brov good for him/you. $45 at an outlet seems wild seeing how soccer.com didn't even get their load and were sold out at most retailers worldwide.

Maybe you can share more to the story?!

Back
Top Bottom