Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Okay brov good for him/you. $45 at an outlet seems wild seeing how soccer.com didn't even get their load and were sold out at most retailers worldwide.

Maybe you can share more to the story?!

There were 3 pairs of Mercurials returned at the outlet and they all got marked down hella... I'm guessing the outlet didn't know what they had. They all sold within that hour

There were 3 pairs of Mercurials returned at the outlet and they all got marked down hella... I'm guessing the outlet didn't know what they had. They all sold within that hour
that's crazy wow. normally the employees would look up the style code and mark as full retail since it's a fairly new release. nonetheless, props to your friend for rocking them!

I wonder if it was so new still that it wasn't even in their system...since I think the original nike.com release was an accident.

people make outlets to be some treasure chest...but its really hard to grab nice steals at outlets esp nowadays where people are looking for gems daily..45 bucks thats pretty good tho

Last edited:

Didn't like them at first, but the HD images on SNKRs has me reconsidering. Hopefully I can get them under retail like the Plats.

Wore my Plats for 2 days straight.. idk about yall but standing up in them for a long period of time is uncomfortable, and also the heal irritation :smh: long socks only. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I wish the swoosh on the black/purples had a bit more orange/red like the soccer cleat. Those look amazing...too bad I don't play.

new cw better than the Hoyas that just came out (sorry, had to call them to Hoyas to rustle some jimmies)

Need soccer.com to update us ... 

Getting a bit impatient ... 

If I hit up a rep they'll be just as clueless ... 

After hearing that, I'm glad soccer.com cancelled my order without notice.
Well I'm a regular at Soccer.com and they are usually pretty on about items being available

after being 'backordered' for a while.

I just checked the dates for the Plats and it still says "Backordered until mid November".

For those who got the Lavas, it still says "Backordered until early January".

Ha ha ha ....

At least November is soon tho !

Back
Top Bottom