Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

just saw this at SC article about the new nikelab

And there's good news for those of you with bots too, as there will also be a digital version at Nike.com/NikeLab.

LOL

:rofl:

lol nah i don't think people were fiending for mercurial superfly "htm"... high retail price / fees kill any "resell thirst" - but if you ddi get offered $400 already...then who knows 
Did and the guy paid already too. I like them, but that's just stupid to pay $400 for them.

BTW- did anyone see the pants? Kinda wished I pulled the trigger on those

Lucked on two pairs. I love the model after the sole swap. Can't complain about a simple black and white high top with htm quality.

Did and the guy paid already too. I like them, but that's just stupid to pay $400 for them.

Damn a $400 buyer? I'd take that in a heartbeat to be perfectly honest hahaha. But the pants? Didn't catch them, were they the venom tech fleece pairs?

The pants didnt droppped, only the Tees Jackets and shorts drop

From nike.com:

"The Nike Free Mercurial Superfly by HTM debuts June 12 in Stealth Black exclusively at NikeLab destinations around the world and on nike.com/nikelab"

Is there a chance of a second online release tomorrow?

Damn a $400 buyer? I'd take that in a heartbeat to be perfectly honest hahaha. But the pants? Didn't catch them, were they the venom tech fleece pairs?
i got offered 400 as well but im waiting for them to come in so i can see if i really want them.

roll.gif
at nikes prices I their soccer stuff. 600 bucks for a track jacket. 350 for shorts.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
and 
mean.gif
 at the people that bought them.

apparently there were kids lined up at 21M before the sign went up thinking the reopen was today ...ahh wish I didn't miss out so I didn't have to stress about potentially missing out

Last edited:
apparently there were kids lined up at 21M before the sign went up today ...ahh wish I didn't miss out so I didn't have to stress

There was 1 person at 10:45...my buddy was there scoping it out. Seemed pretty dead. I guess this whole lab thing got people scratching their heads.

they drop at 21 M tomorrow not today

Yea I know. He was just checking it out. Seeing if he could see in or anything. He was passing by anyway on his way to work. He asked an employee who was outside if they were getting anything special....the guy said nope. Take it with a grain of salt since they usually only hook up their "boys" with info.

Last edited:
Yea I know. He was just checking it out. Seeing if he could see in or anything. He was passing by anyway on his way to work. He asked an employee who was outside if they were getting anything special....the guy said nope. Take it with a grain of salt since they usually only hook up their "boys" with info.

Let them hate... These r sick

damn, missed out this morning and will be in nyc the day after the 21 mercer release.

hope everyone who got a pair enjoys them, these are beautiful

Copped online thanks to my twitter feed, not sure if I'm 100% on these... may have to oop someone.

Any chance of these having a general release in more colorways?  I'm hoping it all turns out  like how the HTM Chukkas paved the way for more colorways.  

I'm going to pick these up at Nike Lab 21 Mercer tomorrow do you guys think there will be a line for these... I'm a huge fan of Nike Free and really like this silhouette.

These were a pleasant surprise to wake up to, unfortunately my size 10 was sold out by the time I got around to clicking the link :smh: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom