Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

These were a pleasant surprise to wake up to, unfortunately my size 10 was sold out by the time I got around to clicking the link
mean.gif
nerd.gif
isnt it?

saw them on someones ebay listings... prob a limited box that was given out tonight (the seller does not have them)
yeah its not the box they come in. I got tracking from nike already and it weighs 2.60 lbs

Last edited:
I can't believe the UK price actually worked out cheaper than the US price £115 vs $200. Nike really do make some strange pricing decisions from region to region

I'm really feeling these. Anyone can help a brother out tomorrow at 21 mercer. Drop me a pm. Thanks.

Anyone in London, UK want to do a size swap?  I have a UK8, looking for UK8.5 or maybe UK9.  please pm. thanks. 

If any of you guys decide to buy from ebay... PLEASE DONT BUY FROM HONG KONG SELLERS.  There was a bunch of us to get the 26 pairs of shoes... ONE guy brought his whole posse down there (Hong Kong Nike Lab), and scooped up 20 pairs for himself.  He had grandmas, grandpas, maids, friends and just about anybody he could find to buy all the pairs.  He was trying to act all cool and suave to the few people who got the other pairs.  I don't think I've been so upset about something like that.  everybody was standing around in 90 degree heat, in the sun, for 3 hours, and this **** brought his whole crew in to get all the shoes.  He had them hiding across the street in the shade.  I hope he loses all his money.  Don't feed the resellers please guys!

Last edited:
i want these BADLY but refuse to pay over retail.. 200 for frees is already steep

If any of you guys decide to buy from ebay... PLEASE DONT BUY FROM HONG KONG SELLERS.  There was a bunch of us to get the 26 pairs of shoes... ONE guy brought his whole posse down there (Hong Kong Nike Lab), and scooped up 20 pairs for himself.  He had grandmas, grandpas, maids, friends and just about anybody he could find to buy all the pairs.  He was trying to act all cool and suave to the few people who got the other pairs.  I don't think I've been so upset about something like that.  everybody was standing around in 90 degree heat, in the sun, for 3 hours, and this **** brought his whole crew in to get all the shoes.  He had them hiding across the street in the shade.  I hope he loses all his money.  Don't feed the resellers please guys!
that's how reseller in china area including HK and Taiwan and china mainland work , nothing we can do about it eventhough some of nike store have stricten their regulation (using HK ID and credit card only payment) but still there is a loophole they can find

Back
Top Bottom