Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

has anyone attempted a sole swap on the footscape magistas? I really like the look of the upper but the outsole is so unappealing imo. I want to try a lunarlon outsole.
Since day one I wish Nike would do a black Mercurial with a white 1st gen Lunarlon sole, I`d sell my car and buy 10 pairs  
laugh.gif

the free mercurial is a soccer shoe..the free sole maintains its close to the ground feel for futsal and indoor soccer. even tho it has become more a lifstyle shoe..thats the only reaason they incoprated the free sole to maintain the soccer influence..if you guys ever wore an indoor soccer shoe its very low not alot of cushion so you can control the ball better..u guys probly knew that ...the lunar would be cool but wouldnt really make sense

Biggest cheerleader of lunar soles, but those don't look too nice. The free sole was the right choice. Makes them look sleek.

But no doubt, lunar sole > free sole. Not even a comparison.
I have to agree, once I saw the photoshop I think the free sole is the best sole after all...

Dope pic Casper, it does a good job at highlighting the color. Here's a vid I made of my pair that arrived today:

Dope pic Casper, it does a good job at highlighting the color. Here's a vid I made of my pair that arrived today:
any sizing difference between the dooms and mercurials? picked up the kith collab @ a size 11 , im  a 11.5 in mercurials.. gonna see how they fit by friday

any sizing difference between the dooms and mercurials? picked up the kith collab @ a size 11 , im a 11.5 in mercurials.. gonna see how they fit by friday

That should work out for you based on my experience and what I've heard from others. Let me know how it works out.

for those that own mercurials and magistas, do you guys go the same size in both shoes?
A lot of people tend to go a half size down from their true size on the Magistas. The flyknit is a bit more loose and the footscape sole is wider and longer. But your true size is the way to go on the Mercurials

Last edited:

for those that own mercurials and magistas, do you guys go the same size in both shoes?
A lot of people tend to go a half size down from their true size of the Magistas. The flyknit is a bit more loose and the footscape sole is wider and longer. But your true size is the way to go on the Mercurials
aight cool. just got magistas in an 11 and they fit well, just a little bit of extra space. will get an 11 in those grey mercs

OP might as well put sizing info in the title. This thread is littered with sizing info on every page yet people are too lazy to read back a page...and most times it's not even back a page usually just a couple of posts.

Back
Top Bottom