Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I honestly love this colourway, I know I'm in the minority
I doubled up on these fam. not to worry 
smokin.gif

those all blue ones are pretty nice, i would go ape **** if nike executed a perfect multicolor flyknit mercurial.. only a matter of time!!

those all blue ones are pretty nice, i would go ape **** if nike executed a perfect multicolor flyknit mercurial.. only a matter of time!!
I agree. I hope its pretty much the same as the Multicolor indoor Mercurials. Someone I play indoor with has these and they are 
nthat.gif
 in person.

^ I like the blue and black upper but not feeling that silver swoosh. Would of looked a lot better with a white swoosh

Last edited:
I was the first person who came up with the Aston Martin ID, but never pulled the trigger. Just curious to see if anyone else has done it. I want to know how they turned out. Right now I'm just hoping for some nicer ID options to release without painted Flyknit like the mcs or the grinches last year

The only thing wrong with the lunar epic is the lunar sole. Had they brought back the og lunar soles, they would have been pretty nice. I have absolutely no idea what the hell Nike is doing with that lunar sole, but it looks like total ****

The only thing wrong with the lunar epic is the lunar sole. Had they brought back the og lunar soles, they would have been pretty nice. I have absolutely no idea what the hell Nike is doing with that lunar sole, but it looks like total ****

I think they're Nikes answer for hardcore runners. the new lunar sole looks big and clunky. I'd like to see a pair in person to see if it's as bad as it looks in pics :lol:

I think they're Nikes answer for hardcore runners. the new lunar sole looks big and clunky. I'd like to see a pair in person to see if it's as bad as it looks in pics
laugh.gif
Gotta say, they're amazing on foot and look pretty good in person (that said, I only like the look of the labs).  I've got a few pair of mercurial frees and the lunarepic just destroys them in terms of fit and comfort.

Back
Top Bottom