Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

The green/blue pair looks really nice and gives me HTM vibes. I wonder what these would look like If they got a og Lunar sole swap

saw the lunarepic MP in person yesterday, not bad. wouldn't pay retail, but would pic up with a discount

whats MP mean? how they different from the regular lunarepics (which im patiently waiting to go on sale)

why is it that every shoe that has a sock....gets posted here...i even think the magista should have a separate thread..

It's the midnight pack that Nike released.
whats MP mean? how they different from the regular lunarepics (which im patiently waiting to go on sale)
It's just. Special color way. It's apart of Nikes midnight pack which includes a bunch of running shoes in a black and mint sole color

those blues are growing one me. looking a lot better on foot

With all the new magista and mercurial cleats unveiling. Maybe we should expect an official date soon? :\

How much would the NIKE HTM MERCURIAL SUPERFLY Black version in lightly worn condition sell for these days?
how lightly? free run bottom tend to worn out quickly. there is not many HTM superfly on market right now so expect pay ton of money even it's 2nd condition

Nike Free Mercurial Superfly Triple White A.K.A "HOT DAMB!!!
pimp.gif
"

nike-free-mercurial-superfly-white-red-2.jpg

nike-free-mercurial-superfly-white-red-3.jpg
nike-free-mercurial-superfly-white-red-4.jpg
nike-free-mercurial-superfly-white-red-1.jpg
nike-free-mercurial-superfly-white-red-5.jpg

^not feeling them. I can already imagine that white flyknit being a damn sponge. Plus in other pics that are floating around you can see that the red flyknit protrudes more than those nike photoshop pics make it out to be. Easy pass just cuz of the hassle of trying to keep these clean

Back
Top Bottom