Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

i never understood the multi color hypeness of anything..what ever makes someone happy tho

Yes. The WC is obviously over. But there is going to be more MV Superfly CWs pumping out from Nike Football...

The HK store could be getting ready for the RT x AF1 release if they haven't released already? Is the release scene as chaotic as the first black HTM drop? Someone mentioned how onw dude brought out ALL his fam member and bought out the whole store or something... that's just rude and makes me wonder if I ever will stop by Nikelab HK...
Yeah, that was me complaining about it.  I didn't even try for the volts because I didn't want to get so angry again.  I am not sure what they are trying to release in the future, but the display has a bunch of blacked out free runs with white soles on display.  It says something like the history of the nike free run.  

Yeah, that was me complaining about it.  I didn't even try for the volts because I didn't want to get so angry again.  I am not sure what they are trying to release in the future, but the display has a bunch of blacked out free runs with white soles on display.  It says something like the history of the nike free run.  
Ah. "Genealogy of Nike Free".

That's too bad man, I'm in Seoul at the moment and we don't got sh**. At least you have that spot to check QS kicks out. 21MNYC isn't all that great either. Random drops of Kobe HTMs and line cutting was not very pleasing. Maybe I'll link up with you when I'm in HK next time. You let me know if you need anything from Ktown.

Ah. "Genealogy of Nike Free".

That's too bad man, I'm in Seoul at the moment and we don't got sh**. At least you have that spot to check QS kicks out. 21MNYC isn't all that great either. Random drops of Kobe HTMs and line cutting was not very pleasing. Maybe I'll link up with you when I'm in HK next time. You let me know if you need anything from Ktown.
Send me a PM when you roll this way.  It is nice to have the nike lab here, but one problem with Hong Kong is that tons of people have maids or helpers.  So usually when it comes to lines, they just make their helper stand in line for a long time.  I'm just happy that I don't like too many of the "popular" releases, as it makes it much easier for me to acquire the shoes I want.  I was there on the initial launch of the flyknit racers, and the crowd was very manageable.  I was able to get in and out during my lunch break.  

Mutli color superflynwould be the only one I would keep. Especially with a nice brown leather heel.

A little late to the party, a good mate in the UK was holding it down for me.

I was sure to pass, but just went for it in the end.

Glad to have made that decision, these are funky fresh. 

For those that picked these up, do your boxes have a QC sticker in them and some weird number? First time, I've ever seen these in a Nike Box. Picked up from a reseller so just wanted to check incase there are not legit. Thanks!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom