Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

haha yea, I got a lot of hit on my personal IG
Just followed you 
roll.gif

Any thoughts on if these will end up on NIKEID one day or some future cw with a GR?

@palma
 Don't expect any nikelab shoes to be released on nike id. Especially a HTM.

HTM kobe 9s made it to nikeid in 2 HTM colorways so I was hoping the same. I don't know if nikelab products ever make it to ID or end up as GR. I am not familiar with nikelab too much. These seemed like something nike wouldn't keep limited like a collab or something else. I always assumed HTM were an indication of things to come.

Last edited:
HTM kobe 9s made it to nikeid in 2 HTM colorways so I was hoping the same. I don't know if nikelab products ever make it to ID or end up as GR. I am not familiar with nikelab too much. These seemed like something nike wouldn't keep limited like a collab or something else. I always assumed HTM were an indication of things to come.
The HTM Kobe's never made it to ID. And the Kobe 9 is a shoe that Nike already made, the Free Mercurial Superfly is different than the soccer boot. 

Last edited:
I meant the grey and black fk colorways made it to ID. The others didn't and all the HTM sole etc. options didn't. My point was simply that kobe 9 elite low started life as HTM and made it to ID and GR.

Sure, different from the soccer cleats but directly derived from them. Nike has made no secret of that. Perhaps HTM was to Guage for the demand and given what happened with these. It should have peaked Nike's interest to consider it as a GR and enhance the value of the research they put into developing this design.

The HTM Kobe's never made it to ID. And the Kobe 9 is a shoe that Nike already made, the Free Mercurial Superfly is different than the soccer boot. 

Last edited:
Has anyone rocked a decent pair of pants with the volt colorway?  I'm not a big fan of the peg jeans and you can't wear tech fleece to the office.  Thoughts?

I hope they don't drop any more colorways

it's a cool thing for world cup 2014, these shoes were born from the flagship boot worn this year

first pair dropped day before the world cup started - also launched nikelab - first HTM on NDC

volt pair dropped day before world cup ended

"Notably, the shoe’s incarnation in glowing Volt—a key Nike performance color originally introduced in London in 2012—celebrates the electrifying finals of the summer’s seminal football tournament in Brasil."

-http://nikeinc.com/news/new-nike-free-mercurial-superfly-by-htm-in-volt

Last edited:
Man im new on this marvelous bandwagon. Ill even pay for a used pair haha. So clean.

Back
Top Bottom