Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I have no idea why the lack of HTM branding on the shoe makes any difference at all. But the insoles on the HTM's were quite nice.

laugh.gif
CR7

dude i follow on ebay had 3 obsidian superflys in hand 2 days ago...sold all 3 for 500 a pop..some people are sad man

Yes saw that. These things are going crazy on eBay. I haven't checked how much Magistas have actually been selling for but I'd be interested to know.

Yes saw that. These things are going crazy on eBay. I haven't checked how much Magistas have actually been selling for but I'd be interested to know.
Pairs of magistas on eBay are listed for around $400. But those listings are for pre-orders/"guaranteed pairs," so I bet that the price will come down once release day comes.

I used 2 L
nice man what did u end up using

I used White and Grey Angelus paint with a qtip and wiped it off with a napkin. I put about 3 layers on waiting about 2 hours before each coating. Also tested the paint on a white sheet of paper since it is a very light grey on the heel.

I'm sure this has been asked before. Anyone recomend sizes for me for both Superfly and Magistas? I'm typically an 11 in all Nikes and jordans, sometimes a 10.5 in roshe (i like a more snug fit) - thanks in advance!

Yes they are wolf grey, nikes official photos look white.
For this, I'm greatly thankful. My heart is still set on the black's, but at least now I have a 2/3 shot to cop and be content, haha. I just can't get jiggy with the blues, but the black and grey are both super clean.

I've dug the Murcurials since the HTM drop, but knew I'd never be able to cop.

The obsidians are alright, but idk what I would wear with them. I'll be trying to cop the greys though, I'm glad there's another colorway

I'm sure this has been asked before. Anyone recomend sizes for me for both Superfly and Magistas? I'm typically an 11 in all Nikes and jordans, sometimes a 10.5 in roshe (i like a more snug fit) - thanks in advance!
Its been asked, but apparently stay TTS for both. 

i wish there were better pics of the grey pair..all i see is obsid

Last edited:
anybody with a size 7 nike htm mercurial superfly black?

i have a size 8 ds and looking to trade with a size 7.

just trying my luck here

cheers

Back
Top Bottom