Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

anyone that has both obsidian and grey mercurials can you tell me which one you like most? i want the obsidians but i already have the black pair and i feel those two are similar because they are both dark..the greys are nice but they look kinda bland. any thoughts on how they are in person

anyone that has both obsidian and grey mercurials can you tell me which one you like most? i want the obsidians but i already have the black pair and i feel those two are similar because they are both dark..the greys are nice but they look kinda bland. any thoughts on how they are in person
You pretty much answered your own question already... Get the grey. 

Last edited:

What time are NDC releases local time in Germany ... is it always 5am, or were these posted up earlier then  the normal Saturday morning releases?!
Regular releases are at 9 am local time and 10 am for NikeLab. But this was an unusual and random restock at 5am, crazy... reminds me of the US release of the Air Tech Challenge II French Open at 4am. People woke up to the news and couldn` t believe how long the shoes were available.

Last edited:
strange to give priority to europe when you're an american company benefiting from American corporate tax breaks. 

strange to give priority to europe when you're an american company benefiting from American corporate tax breaks. 
like they give a s***! 
roll.gif

maybe with the yeezy boost release and all the new jordans from the last week, the resellers will have a hard time selling these for the prices they want and then the prices will go down?

^^doubt that.. Only time will lower these things as long as all you guys be patient and don't buy into the high resell prices

Back
Top Bottom