Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Is anyone able to get shipping to the US on dope-factory?  I am trying to buy a pair of kicks and it only lists European countries.

Edit.  I figured it out.    I also found out that if you buy in Pounds it's about 15 cheaper than USD and $10 cheaper than Euro. Good times. 

Last edited:
Received shipment from Dope Factory, great packaging and fast shipping.

:rofl: :lol: these joints are really grey, I thought it was more black :nerd:

Anyone else order Obsidians from The Good Will Out when they first when up and receive them yet? Its been officially a week that they shipped out and they supposedly got thru customs 2 days ago and still nothing

roll.gif
laugh.gif
these joints are really grey, I thought it was more black
nerd.gif
 felt exactly the same way when i got mines 
laugh.gif
 thought they were gonna be a darker shade of gray. but they grew on me.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
these joints are really grey, I thought it was more black
nerd.gif
lolol just copped off DF as well and i'm counting on them being really grey so this is good news to me!

^ :nthat: I was wondering if they'd do the zooms in navy; in turn, I'm wondering just how many dark blue shoes I need. Smh.

Got my obsidians in from 43einhalb in Germany: I too got the pop rocks along with a bunch of stickers and a small zine. That was a nice touch and offset the bad feels I had about having to pay a small premium.

Anyone else order Obsidians from The Good Will Out when they first when up and receive them yet? Its been officially a week that they shipped out and they supposedly got thru customs 2 days ago and still nothing
They use DHL DE, not DHL, you need to wait up to 14 days

I just received my obsidian from TGWO today.

i got that once on a restock shoe from Nike.com and i've also seen that on many shoes in the Nike outlet stores

Back
Top Bottom