Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

And another one... "Olympic Rings" colorway. I prefer the gold.

cutt: I saw it on SC.

I definitely prefer the Gold Medals over those. Nice find though!

And another one... "Olympic Rings" colorway. I prefer the gold.

This is one of those shoes that I see and think looks nice, but would never wear. That happens to me a lot. I see lots of shoes that look great and I appreciate the beauty of the concept/color-way, but are unwearable for me because they dont fit my style or are too bright or extravagant.

^^^Thanks Ray

damn those gold medals are pretty tight...cant decide if i wanna keep this pair or wait for those

Last edited:
Here are a few more photos of the Powerlines Olympic Rings. They are hyperfuse on the sides, the heel and the toe. They are actually much different than the current GR color-ways. With the hyperfuse, they almost remind me more of the FR2

Now thats more like it...those gold joints are fire. That olympic ring colorway is sick too. Whats the price for these?

Damn, I've been holding off on these, but those gold medals are making it tough.~

As of now, is NDC the only place to purchase these powerlines? I'd like to see them in person first, and hoping I can get a discount if it is available at other retailers.

Love the blue/orange cw but waiting till it hits under $100.

Adding the hyperfuse looks really sleek, but it kind of loses its "ACG" appeal for me.

I know they're Nike+ capable, but are these considered to be a part of Nike Running or Nike Sportswear?

Usually the shoe box that packages them would indicate its classification (orange box = NR and brown box = NSW).

Last edited:
I know they're Nike+ capable, but are these considered to be a part of Nike Running or Nike Sportswear?

Usually the shoe box that packages them would indicate its classification (orange box = NR and brown box = NSW).

they are def sportswear, mine had the brown box -

Nike Harajuku and Fukuoka will release the Gold Medals tomorrow.

WE NEED A US RELEASE!:nerd:

Last edited:
Really though.

We're halfway through the Olympics, and we still have no word on a US release? Plus, they're pretty much OUR colors! :rolleyes :nerd:

I REALLY WANT THESE!

-edit-
More pics via Mita

Flawless colorway execution, imho. :smokin

Last edited:
Olympic rings are cool. To me, the other ones look they shoes that are like hybrid shoes/sandals that moms put on their sons in the summer. Keen is the brand name I believe.

those gold medals look too nice

however, after wearing the pair i got around the house a bunch i think they run a little short for me so i'm sending them back and probably wont get the golds either

Last edited:
i like the color blocking on the gold medals but i would to see that same colorway executed on the regular version. not a fan of the fusetech stuff...

I like those a lot - hopefully they aren't as narrow as some of the other frees and they'll fit my feet. These barefoot type shoes need to be wider to allow your toes to spread a bit.

wow! both of those olympic CWs look nice. i guess im part of the minority that likes the fuse better than the other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom