Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

Multiple spots in Japan have them. I'm tempted to pull the trigger, but it'll be better if I wait it out.

^ Which spots, I just know Mita. I wanted to order a couple of shoes of their site before, but even with google page translator I couldn't understand the checkout page.

PM me please if you don't want to blow it up.

Thanks~

^ Which spots, I just know Mita. I wanted to order a couple of shoes of their site before, but even with google page translator I couldn't understand the checkout page.
PM me please if you don't want to blow it up.
Thanks~

Atmos

Undefeated

-edit-
Here is UNDFTD's set of pics (best I've seen yet) :smokin

Last edited:
^ Yeah, those are the nicest pics I have seen of the GM CW.
Also, it seems the bay area heads have the most love for Nike Running 8):lol: .~

:lol:! That might be true!

I'm REALLY THIRSTY for the Gold Medal cw! :wow:

$150 + shipping from Japan though... >D

I'm more interested in that olympic rings cw instead of the gold medals. They just remind me too much of the 49ers. Being a Raiders fan my 49ers friends won't let me live it down. :lol:

They are a dope cw though. :pimp:

:lol:

I've been looking for a new Olympic-related sneaker ever since I sold my 04 VIIs and 05 180s, and these are the ONES.

Here's the best pic of the Rings cw that I've seen...

Last edited:
No dice. I've had several online chats with Nike Reps, and they don't have any info regarding the Gold Medals. :frown:

Last edited:
^Everytime I sign on, I"m like, "Here we go, my man is about to have a PM for me telling me about the gold powerlines!" Hahaha. Come on, Nike!

I'm more interested in that olympic rings cw instead of the gold medals. They just remind me too much of the 49ers. Being a Raiders fan my 49ers friends won't let me live it down. :lol:
They are a dope cw though. :pimp:

Perfect for me for Sundays! Will match nicely with my Niners gear

I finally saw a pair in person and tried them on. These are definitely comfy! They're a tad bit more comfy than the FR3s and similar to the FR2. One thing though, did these fit really small for anyone else? I tried on my true size, and I practically had no space in front of my toes. I wonder if the GMs are the same? They have different materials than the original set... :nerd:

Last edited:
Been waiting for the olympic and gold medal colorways.
A shop in Chicago posted a picture of the gold medals in store, but they haven't responded to any inquiries about them yet...

I finally saw a pair in person and tried them on. These are definitely comfy! They're a tad bit more comfy than the FR3s and similar to the FR2. One thing though, did these fit really small for anyone else? I tried on my true size, and I practically had no space in front of my toes. I wonder if the GMs are the same? They have different materials than the original set... :nerd:

Thanks for sizing

Back
Top Bottom