Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

Ordered 10.5's from ebay for $120, hopefully they're legit! The guy had 0 feedback, but sounded like an experienced ebayer...

Last edited:
Are these on sale yet?

Finishline has a couple sizes left of the gold medals.

I ordered about 10 days ago and my order was canceled due to the item being out of stock. I have been stalking FNL.com and I ordered a 9.5 again, but have yet to receive a confirmation email and I fear my order will be canceled again.

Last edited:
Finally got another pair of GM's. That is after a cancelled order and a long, long delay. Anybody in here purchase the Atmos Powerlines? I am curious to see how they look in some better photo's.

I've been considering Nike running shoes for awhile but haven't settled on any yet.. These could possibly be my first pair.

If I'm a 10.5 in gold medals, should I get the same size or .5 size up for the mesh versions?

I would say a half size up. I have both the "hyperfuse" powerlines and the regular powerlines. The Gold Medals and the Olympics fit very similar to the Free Run 2's. The regular powerlines are a little shorter from front to back. I went TTS on both pairs, but in retrospect I would have gone a half size up in the regular powerlines.

New womans color-way that is pretty clean.

I really like that purple colorway. Do women sizes have a equivalent for a mens US12? lol

wouldn't the width be still different even if sizing up?  or does it match perfectly to mens ?

Anyone here see the powerlines made of wool??? I saw them while on vacation in Singapore and pretty much regret not buying them... Any info where I can but them online? Been out the sneaker game for a year to Try and save some money haha

Any help us appreciated! Need a new pair of every day runners

Anyone here see the powerlines made of wool??? I saw them while on vacation in Singapore and pretty much regret not buying them... Any info where I can but them online? Been out the sneaker game for a year to Try and save some money haha
Any help us appreciated! Need a new pair of every day runners

haven't seen any wool powerlines

however, saw these the other day, look pretty nice

powerlines 2

i was referring to these ones! i found it on ebay so pic isn't mine! 

regret not buying them... they were pretty cheap too back in singapore too..

lol those 2's aint no joke...

diggin that sleek silouette. they def dont look like a progression of the OG's tho...

Back
Top Bottom