Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

I had the link bookmarked on my work computer and just saw this on my lunch break. FSR too. Except the GMs are missing a 11.5 and 12. My size too. At least I can still get the OLY in a 12. Hope it doesn't get canceled.
It's weird how the regular powerlines are excluded from discount codes but these aren't. If anyone want the regular colorways under retail, Shoebacca has them for 104, and use MYCOUPONS for an additional 10% off. I just ordered the thunder blue from them right before ordering the OLYs from FNL. Wondering if I should cancel.

for real the 12s went so fast both times on fnl

Love these things...

These and the olympics are suppose to be the same shoes right, for some reason, the reg version looks more bulky?

Same shoe name, but different fit, materials used and overall profile.

NRG: Slimmer & True to size (for me) / 1 layered mesh

Regular: Bulky & Fit SMALL! (+1/2 up for me) / dual layered mesh

Damn, I was gonna wait until I get my next paycheck to purchase the Gold Medal's. :smh:

I'll get the Nike Free Trail 5.0 neutral greys then. lol

Last edited:
FNL restocked yesterday and today and prob again tomorrow. It's getting hard not to pull an Illy and double up. And to think, had it not been for 703FlipFiend, I would've slept. Smh

wow...i finally broke out, un-ds'd and wore the oly's (gonna keep the gm's on ice for now) all day today...and they are super comfy and fit like a sock for the most part. just ever-so-slightly snug towards the top of the tongue area. hopefully that'll loosen up over time and with multiple wears. i'm pretty new to nike free shoes in general, but these powerlines have made me realize that i've been missin' out. do the regular nike free's (non-powerlines) fit/feel the same?

Man, love that new colorway. Going to have to hold off, I have bought one too many blue shoes in the last month.

FNL restocked yesterday and today and prob again tomorrow. It's getting hard not to pull an Illy and double up. And to think, had it not been for 703FlipFiend, I would've slept. Smh

Hey, neighbor!

wow...i finally broke out, un-ds'd and wore the oly's (gonna keep the gm's on ice for now) all day today...and they are super comfy and fit like a sock for the most part. just ever-so-slightly snug towards the top of the tongue area. hopefully that'll loosen up over time and with multiple wears. i'm pretty new to nike free shoes in general, but these powerlines have made me realize that i've been missin' out. do the regular nike free's (non-powerlines) fit/feel the same?

YUP! They're pretty much the same shoe. FR2s are a bit more breathable though.

another restock, finally able to get my size 12 pair with the 20 off coupon
and new cw

NICE, but they really need to drop more NRG shaped PLs! #brokenrecord

Saw these on SN. They're part of the Grey/Navy NSW Pack

saw the blk/grey/white trail version @ finishline yesterday. they looked better than i thought.

gonna wait it out for the trail versions, but they will be had...

Back
Top Bottom