NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

Introducing the limited edition Nike+ FuelBand Ice. Available 7/27 in LDN, NYC, and SF. Online @nikestore 8/12.
AwqlD_6CAAAJLfE.jpg

https://twitter.com/NikeF...9169019989721088/photo/1

Originally Posted by BCS Ravens

Still digging mine. The Android app is not for Fuel as others have said.

My bad for the misinformation.

Honestly, getting the Band and it not having an Android app was the straw that broke the camel's back and I ended up picking up an iPhone.

Anyone know if I can use military discount if buying these from Niketown?

I need one of these. I already count all that goes int my body. Def need something like this.

Im still trying to work out the nike fuel Vs Calories.

Its almost half the ratio and the RDA for calories for men is 2k. Even after a 2 hour workout having the band on all day I was barrley showing over 2k on the calories counter but the nike fuel points were way up on avg.

It looks as if the Nike fuel fig is more in line with the avg calories than the calories fig showing?

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Im still trying to work out the nike fuel Vs Calories.

Its almost half the ratio and the RDA for calories for men is 2k. Even after a 2 hour workout having the band on all day I was barrley showing over 2k on the calories counter but the nike fuel points were way up on avg.

It looks as if the Nike fuel fig is more in line with the avg calories than the calories fig showing?
3:1 basically

Had my first real issue with my FuelBand since buying it in April. The FuelBand only seems to sync the fuel points when I plug it into the computer; it no longer connects to the iPhone app, but the app is still somehow able to pull the info off the nikeplus website with updated total NikeFuel count.

I'm consistently getting this popup when trying to sync to my phone:

Anyone running into anything similar?

These things are a waste of money. If you're on the fence, allow me to sway you towards no

1. Cheaply made
2. Breaks easily
3. Dosent sync
4. Inaccurate results
5. Unclamps after weeks of use during activity

If it was 20 bucks I could see these problems being overlooked, but at 150 it's a total joke

Honestly thinking about returning mine to cop some Elite Hyperdunks

My feelings on the FuelBand:

I liked the whole concept from day one and knew i wanted one but didnt think it was worth the $ so i just waited til somebody baught me one for my birthday in june :lol:

I really saw myself keeping this thing despite all the people saying it was useless and whatnot. I figured if anything it'd just be a cool watch which I still believe it is (got many compliments on it). I consistently synced with the app and kept up With my goals and everything for the first month. Im a college athlete at the d2 level and was already active, working out virtually every day so I don't really need this to tell me my stats as far as activity goes. I knew this going in and figured the novelty would wear off but I didn't think it would be that fast.

These things are a waste of money. If you're on the fence, allow me to sway you towards no
1. Cheaply made
2. Breaks easily
3. Dosent sync
4. Inaccurate results
5. Unclamps after weeks of use during activity
If it was 20 bucks I could see these problems being overlooked, but at 150 it's a total joke

i agree, for $150 and its not even close to accurate its a waste of money.

My thing is why post Nike points? Why not real statistics like Mets, calories, miles, volts, miles per hr, anything?!?

i've had mine for a total of 3 days and it has a bunch of gouges/scratches all over it - will i be able to return it in this condition after only using it about 2.5 days? for $150 this is NOT worth it.

btw, not sure if this has been said, but they will be releasing an all chrome and white model in fall/winter.

Two rows of LED lights went out on my FuelBand. Maybe I'll wait until the new colors drop to return it.

Last edited:
wow...i got mine for free and it broke within 2 weeks....

i hope they dont give me another one...i would rather take the store credit and blow it on another pair of shoes i really dont need.

just copped the ice fuelband off ndc hopefully i wont have any problems i been hearing about

Back
Top Bottom