NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

For all you guys that own is it really worth the price? like the idea and concept just a little expensive for my taste

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

For all you guys that own is it really worth the price? like the idea and concept just a little expensive for my taste
it's a personal thing.. i'll give you my reasons for it that i use to justify it
a) how much you normally spend on a watch anyways? so to me this, if nothing else is a cool "watch"
b) for those who can connect to their FB then you can kind of challenge yourself against your friends and their stats
c) my fiancee and i both have one so it's always encouraging me to try to get my goal or get higher points than her
d) at least if i'm close around 10pm before i go to sleep i'll do something stupid like go run around the block or do jumping jacks etc.. those extra little things may not seem like much, but that's the whole point by just being that much more active than you normally would

not at all i sent it back after using it for 4 days....i reached 5000 fuel points in 8 hours just screen printing...then worked out cardio , weights for 2 hours and got 550 points....do the math

I was SO excited to get mine, struck out a couple times online then finally got one. Never had an issue with it, but returned it after a week. It looks cool, but for 150 it's not worth it IMO. Doesn't do enough. I already get more from my Nike+ IPod and app.

Ive had mine for awhile can't seem to get really comfortable with it. What wrist do y'all wear it on? Kindof thinking about sending it back.

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

Ive had mine for awhile can't seem to get really comfortable with it. What wrist do y'all wear it on? Kindof thinking about sending it back.
i'm right handed, wear it on my left.. at first it was kind of weird b/c i couldn't get the sizing i wanted to feel comfy.. but now i have it a little tight where it still moves around.. it's 2nd nature now.. i'm fine hoopin and playing flag football with it on and doesn't bother me at all

For the past few days when I sync the band to my phone it doesnt update to Nike+ also.. +$!??

My third replacement just died on me, won't hold a charge. I'm officially done with these things. Awful quality for such a high priced pedometer.

i ordered a large band a while ago and it is a little big on my wrist, now im thinking should i return it for the medium or just return it and save my money... decisions decisions...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

My third replacement just died on me, won't hold a charge. I'm officially done with these things. Awful quality for such a high priced pedometer.

glad to hear these arent as good as the hype around them. saves me some money

any luck checking out your 'friends daily achievements?

i dont understand why we have user names but cant search/ save other people's, it would add as a motivator to do more activity for that day

Have had absolutely zero problems with mine. *knocks on wood*

Love it off the motivation factor alone.....compiled around 90K in NikeFuel thus far.

I really hope they make some software and app adjustments, namely adding friends by username not just FB (which doesn't work anyway) and hopefully they add multi level goals, average days, extra active, hyperactive.. I don't want to lose my streak setting goals too high and don't want to set my goals too low to achieve a false sense of accomplishment. Average days, extra active + 1000, hyper active + 2500

Everythong works fine for me, I can view friends activity and it definitely motivates me to reach a goal...which is all it really should do

Expensive? Sure

Does it work? Definitely.

Just got one. Does anyone know if I go like 4 days without syncing and sync again to my iphone, will it show info for the past few days? Do I have to sync everyday to keep a day to day log?

Originally Posted by madeoneup

Just got one. Does anyone know if I go like 4 days without syncing and sync again to my iphone, will it show info for the past few days? Do I have to sync everyday to keep a day to day log?
Think it actually saves up to a month worth's of data. But I sync it every 4 days or so. 

i've had one for a few months. first one had a software problem...got it replaced. Second one had a hardware problem and won't clamp shut. Highly recommend on waiting it out to get one.

Back
Top Bottom