Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

These will hit the outlets *shrugs*
You Think So?
They will all eventually hit the outlets, I think all the others ended up in the outlets if im not mistaken. 
But given the trend of the Griffey Max releases, you will prolly see 2 drops of this about 6 mo apart. If they did it with the freshwaters, breds, and platinums why not these? 

You Think So?
They will all eventually hit the outlets, I think all the others ended up in the outlets if im not mistaken. 
But given the trend of the Griffey Max releases, you will prolly see 2 drops of this about 6 mo apart. If they did it with the freshwaters, breds, and platinums why not these? 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

You Think So?
If that's the case then i'll just wait then.

You Think So?

You Think So?

Are They Gonna Be On Sneaker St. For $90.?

You Think So?

Originally Posted by Rod301

You Think So?

This is what i want to know
lol

Originally Posted by Rod301

You Think So?

This is what i want to know
lol

You Think So?
Yea if I'm not mistaken I think the mall still has freshwaters and anthracite red for retail still.....

You Think So?
Yea if I'm not mistaken I think the mall still has freshwaters and anthracite red for retail still.....

I still need Freshwaters
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I still need Freshwaters
30t6p3b.gif

freshwater are the BEST i just got lucky and picked up 2 pairs off ebay both for much less than retail sz 11.5 and 12 ........i love ebay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I still need Freshwaters
30t6p3b.gif

freshwater are the BEST i just got lucky and picked up 2 pairs off ebay both for much less than retail sz 11.5 and 12 ........i love ebay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

You Think So?
yeah same here..there has been the freshwaters at the mall by me since summer i think..they have the hot reds, platinums, and freshwaters still
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom