Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

These will hit the outlets *shrugs*
You Think So?
They will all eventually hit the outlets, I think all the others ended up in the outlets if im not mistaken. 
But given the trend of the Griffey Max releases, you will prolly see 2 drops of this about 6 mo apart. If they did it with the freshwaters, breds, and platinums why not these? 
If that's the case then i'll just wait then.
Yea if I'm not mistaken I think the mall still has freshwaters and anthracite red for retail still.....
yeah same here..there has been the freshwaters at the mall by me since summer i think..they have the hot reds, platinums, and freshwaters still
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

You Think So?
They will all eventually hit the outlets, I think all the others ended up in the outlets if im not mistaken. 
But given the trend of the Griffey Max releases, you will prolly see 2 drops of this about 6 mo apart. If they did it with the freshwaters, breds, and platinums why not these? 

Are They Gonna Be On Sneaker St. For $90.?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

You Think So?

Are They Gonna Be On Sneaker St. For $90.?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

New slam Mag has the releasing Feb 1st

slam normally puts a generalize date in their mags. its already been reported that they drop the 26th.

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

New slam Mag has the releasing Feb 1st

slam normally puts a generalize date in their mags. its already been reported that they drop the 26th.

i still wish there would have been a 3 instead of 24..that would just make it an official cincy c.w

i still wish there would have been a 3 instead of 24..that would just make it an official cincy c.w

naw freshwaters > Volts
laugh.gif

I'd be straight with Freshwaters+Emeralds, these look great tho!

the Royals are gunna have my cash next month

naw freshwaters > Volts
laugh.gif

I'd be straight with Freshwaters+Emeralds, these look great tho!

the Royals are gunna have my cash next month

Back
Top Bottom