Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Got these in today (Air Max 93-inspired):

6682829087_7a748ec994_z.jpg

6682828957_419eccca32.jpg

6682829001_8b14842377.jpg

6682829051_0c21085c97_b.jpg

Can't wait for the Kobe VII YOTD's to come out.  Something about that color combo really hit me!  Anyway, here's something a little similar.  Not possible to get green near the heel, but anyway... Heel ID says '12 in del sol...

6698645445_f0bddde6c0_b.jpg

Can't wait for the Kobe VII YOTD's to come out.  Something about that color combo really hit me!  Anyway, here's something a little similar.  Not possible to get green near the heel, but anyway... Heel ID says '12 in del sol...

6698645445_f0bddde6c0_b.jpg

I realize these next ones are kinda crazy and not really inspired by any other particular shoe, although they are my take on a Christmas 2K4.  Actually ordered these ones; I like to wear bold shoes to lift weights and ball in.  Cuz when you do, you have to back up the obnoxiousness and go hard!  Haha!

6698693583_d3b067517e_b.jpg

I realize these next ones are kinda crazy and not really inspired by any other particular shoe, although they are my take on a Christmas 2K4.  Actually ordered these ones; I like to wear bold shoes to lift weights and ball in.  Cuz when you do, you have to back up the obnoxiousness and go hard!  Haha!

6698693583_d3b067517e_b.jpg

How's the sizing like on these? Lately I've been having to get a 1/2 size bigger on Lebron's, KD's, and hyperfuses if that gives you an idea.

How's the sizing like on these? Lately I've been having to get a 1/2 size bigger on Lebron's, KD's, and hyperfuses if that gives you an idea.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Glad you asked this, because ones that I got several months ago needed to be ordered a half size up.  Then recently, I had to return two pairs because they were too big, and by at least a half size.  So now I going to order 10.5 instead of my previous 11.  Hope that helps..

Glad you asked this, because ones that I got several months ago needed to be ordered a half size up.  Then recently, I had to return two pairs because they were too big, and by at least a half size.  So now I going to order 10.5 instead of my previous 11.  Hope that helps..

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

My true size is an 11, but like I said lately I've been getting 11.5 in Nike basketball shoes. If they run big I think I'll just stick with my normal 11. I thought about doing the wide option, but I've never really done that before, So I'll probably just stick with the normal 11. Thanks for your help.

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

My true size is an 11, but like I said lately I've been getting 11.5 in Nike basketball shoes. If they run big I think I'll just stick with my normal 11. I thought about doing the wide option, but I've never really done that before, So I'll probably just stick with the normal 11. Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom