Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Looking forward to these. Love low tops and cheap. What I'm not looking forward it is when people start going nuts over them and ruining a shoe. I rather enjoy walking to FTL several week after a drop and buying with my military discount with no struggle. Who doesn't love a nice sub $100 shoe? On NT in the coupon forum, it's your bday every month!!
happy.gif

Man these are cool. First new shoe I been excited for. Wanna grab both frags and the all star :lol:

Hope these fly under the radar. Very possible with all the releases going on.

Anyone have the non filter jig pictures of the fragments? Like the design of the show, not sure about the CWs yet...

A third Fragment collab, this one seems to reference the Nike Cortez. I like it, though it'll probably be impossible to get.

Last edited:
Definitely need the ASG..but after the ASG colorway..will they continue to make Houston Rockets themed colorways or colorways for Harden? I feel like this isn't his true signature yet..

I wonder if these will be eligible for discount on FTL, I plan on copping. Probably be one of the cheaper pairs of shoes I've bought in a while.

Thanks everyone who commented on the fit... Now all I'm wondering if width will be a problem.

Any idea if they will be narrow?

Thanks everyone who commented on the fit... Now all I'm wondering if width will be a problem.

Any idea if they will be narrow?
From the Kicksologists article:

"Also, the fit of the shoe runs pretty much the same as the Crusader. The ZRTO had a bit more dead space, but these fit my narrow feet pretty damn good.  I really enjoyed it. So stay true to size and for those who have a wider foot, you might want to try these on first."

Back
Top Bottom