Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

From the Kicksologists article:
"Also, the fit of the shoe runs pretty much the same as the Crusader. The ZRTO had a bit more dead space, but these fit my narrow feet pretty damn good.  I really enjoyed it. So stay true to size and for those who have a wider foot, you might want to try these on first."

Good looks. I think I'll half size up.

I wonder if Nike is going to come out with a Flyknit version similar to Kobe's IX... 

I personally think they'll be FIRE if this was a FK... 

Either way, I'll probably wait till these hit outlets before picking up a pair to ball in... 

Well throw the fragment name on it and watch it sell out cause of the hype

The more I look at this sneaker, the more I think this is one of the best looking sneaker Nike has made in years. To me, this is nicer than all the current sign shoes Nike has out now.

hmmm i wonder if you can drop in the kobe 8/9 midsoles in these?
that all star colorway is too dope though

looks like a 80 dollar basketball shoe that was put into the oven and started to melt 
laugh.gif

wow ndc is horrible. the hyperchase wouldnt even add to cart. but added to cart instantly on footlocker/footaction

i know they didn't sell out that fast smh cant get through on nike even on GR drops

Try other places besides Nike.com everybody must have went there i tried for a awhile then went to Footaction and added them right to my cart with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom