Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

called nike and they said griffs will release on ndc at 9 am pacific 11 am estern tomorrow. also looking at e bay and one guy said grifs limited to 500???? is this true?

If it is, I applaud the Nikestore twitter. So professional compared to the Finishline guy(the whole ray allen xiii fiasco).

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

called nike and they said griffs will release on ndc at 9 am pacific 11 am estern tomorrow. also looking at e bay and one guy said grifs limited to 500???? is this true?

If it is, I applaud the Nikestore twitter. So professional compared to the Finishline guy(the whole ray allen xiii fiasco).

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Is NDC the only site getting these? When will we see a instore release of some sort?

They already released at Niketowns. As far as I know, only NDC will be getting them.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Is NDC the only site getting these? When will we see a instore release of some sort?

They already released at Niketowns. As far as I know, only NDC will be getting them.

Via the nike Vault's Facebook page

The special edition of the Blake Griffin HD PE

32 special box sets for raffle

9fp72c.jpg

2d0xv81.jpg

oggfiv.jpg

9fp72c.jpg

2d0xv81.jpg

oggfiv.jpg

Box is cool and all. But just give me the shoes. Interested to see how these will feel on the court.

Box is cool and all. But just give me the shoes. Interested to see how these will feel on the court.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

9fp72c.jpg

2d0xv81.jpg

oggfiv.jpg
These are gonna be raffled? I didn't see that on their fb page.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

9fp72c.jpg

2d0xv81.jpg

oggfiv.jpg
These are gonna be raffled? I didn't see that on their fb page.

^ its on there. They have 32 pairs of the special edition and a "few hundred " pairs of the regular editions

^ its on there. They have 32 pairs of the special edition and a "few hundred " pairs of the regular editions

Back
Top Bottom